Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    If you knew in advance that The Hildabeast was going to win, and you had the option, would you drone The Beast to save the country?
    I wouldn't try to stop it if happened...hate to say it...but its for the much geater good as she is immune from prosecution.

2. Likes BBeerme, vin lashon, lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Although it is a recent article, it references something that happened six years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Like dozens dead that were to testify....no due process...she is so bold now she wants to kill this rat and vocalize about it...must be hiding plenty.

IMO it should be considered a threat which is a crime.

Post Likes
    If you knew in advance that The Hildabeast was going to win, and you had the option, would you drone The Beast to save the country?
    While it would obviously be tempting... assuming a LOT of circumstances...

The answer is NO.

Why...
    Because one does not aspire to the office of POTUS by breaking the Constitution they will swear to uphold.
    It is called hypocrisy... and ANY American worth a dime... should know enough to understand NO hypocritical polecat can be trusted with any power... NONE!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Just checking.

Interesting question though: How important is it to 'save' America. Or just let it decay.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    While it would obviously be tempting... assuming a LOT of circumstances...

The answer is NO.

Why...
    Because one does not aspire to the office of POTUS by breaking the Constitution they will swear to uphold.
    It is called hypocrisy... and ANY American worth a dime... should know enough to understand NO hypocritical polecat can be trusted with any power... NONE!

Post Likes
    Just checking.

Interesting question though: How important is it to 'save' America. Or just let it decay.
    It is definitely a question worth discussion...

However the ends rarely justify the means.

And if we are gonna wave the flag of America being a 'just' country...
    Our leaders have to put themselves under the authority of the founding documents...
    Whether it is convenient or not.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

*The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!

Post Likes
    I knew you'd have a good answer.

Especially with your faith in God. Which goes beyond any principles in land borders.

But it is a worthy discussion just the same.

For example, along the same lines, and entirely rhetorical, would you kill Baby Hitler if you had knowledge of the future?

I thought about that when I was a kid, and couldn't come up with an answer. Then, as I gt older, I told myself no. But couldn't come up with a good reason for my decision, except that is just the values I was brought up with. Through the years, and the more I thought about it, my reason became that that is how people learn. Same with how we learn this trade. Every mistake teaches you one more thing.

Pretty hard to learn if no mistakes are being made.

It is definitely a question worth discussion...

However the ends rarely justify the means.

And if we are gonna wave the flag of America being a 'just' country...
    Our leaders have to put themselves under the authority of the founding documents...
    Whether it is convenient or not.

8. Likes vin lashon liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I knew you'd have a good answer.

Especially with your faith in God. Which goes beyond any principles in land borders.

But it is a worthy discussion just the same.

For example, along the same lines, and entirely rhetorical, would you kill Baby Hitler if you had knowledge of the future?

I thought about that when I was a kid, and couldn't come up with an answer. Then, as I gt older, I told myself no. But couldn't come up with a good reason for my decision, except that is just the values I was brought up with. Through the years, and the more I thought about it, my reason became that that is how people learn. Same with how we learn this trade. Every mistake teaches you one more thing.

Pretty hard to learn if no mistakes are being made.
    It is a tricky moral dilemma...

Kinda like do you murder your Dad when he beats up your mother and rapes your sisters?
    GA literally had to talk a guy in a church singes dept out of that... NOT kidding... the outcome is... the guy let me keep his 'piece' for a month while he got counseling... he never came back for it, GA still has it.

GA opinion: The moral of the discussion may be: If the public was using their head for more than a hatrack... it would not be necessary to 'drone' someone or 'murder' someone... to avoid what they are gonna do in the future.

So in reality... the answer lies in EACH person taking responsibility for their life and their country...
    Which includes making wise choices for themselves... encouraging the folks they know to do the same... and staying involved in politics year round, to keep polecats accountable.

Listening to talk radio all day...
    Spreading around what one learns...
    And sending letters to the appropriate folks; asking them to keep a polecat accountable...
    Is a good way!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    Frankly, if there was any Droning to be done, I think the Droner would be a Democrat. I'm not being flippant here. From the sharp Left the Democrats have taken, the violent protests, BLM, blocking Trump events, assaulting Trump supporters, etc., it seems to me to be in character of what their values have become.

For instance, take Obama. He's been in office for 8 years and has been intensely "disfavored" by the conservative crowd. Yet there has been no attempt to 'take him out'. My guess is that won't hold true if Trump is elected. I believe that there will be at least one attempt. At least.

Oh, wait. Did you mean "clone"?

Post Likes
    The answer 'can' be rather simple:

As a child, the answer can be yes. Since you wouldn't have the maturity to make the correct decision.

As an adult, the answer would be no. Because by then you should have the maturity to make the correct decision.

It is a tricky moral dilemma...

Kinda like do you murder your Dad when he beats up your mother and rapes your sisters?

GA literally had to talk a guy in a church singes dept out of that... NOT kidding... the outcome is... the guy let me keep his 'piece' for a month while he got counseling... he never came back for it, GA still has it.

GA opinion: The moral of the discussion may be: If the public was using their head for more than a hatrack... it would not be necessary to 'drone' someone or 'murder' someone... to avoid what they are gonna do in the future.

So in reality... the answer lies in EACH person taking responsibility for their life and their country...
    Which includes making wise choices for themselves... encouraging the folks they know to do the same... and staying involved in politics year round, to keep polecats accountable.

Listening to talk radio all day...
    Spreading around what one learns...
    And sending letters to the appropriate folks; asking them to keep a polecat accountable...
    Is a good way!

Post Likes
    No. There is no conceivable or even reasonably reasonable reason to clone The Hildabeast.

Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Frankly, if there was any Droning to be done, I think the Droner would be a Democrat. I'm not being flippant here. From the sharp Left the Democrats have taken, the violent protests, BLM, blocking Trump events, assaulting Trump supporters, etc., it seems to me to be in character of what their values have become.

For instance, take Obama. He's been in office for 8 years and has been intensely "disfavored" by the conservative crowd. Yet there has been no attempt to 'take him out'. My guess is that won't hold true if Trump is elected. I believe that there will be at least one attempt. At least.

Oh, wait. Did you mean "clone"?

Post Likes
    The answer 'can' be rather simple:

As a child, the answer can be yes. Since you wouldn't have the maturity to make the correct decision.

As an adult, the answer would be no. Because by then you should have the maturity to make the correct decision.
    Yes BB... it would seem that way...

However when GA was a kid growing up ('50s and '60s)...
    We were taught right from wrong at an early age... and we were NOT allowed to be casual about the lessons.

Funny how there was not near the juvenile crime back then...
    Wonder if that strong parenting had anything to do with it???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    I really don't have a problem with a child killing a parent. But the circumstances would have to be extraordinary. And I'm not sure how many 'children' would have the maturity to make the correct decision.

If I was a kid getting beatin' on a regular basis [and I wasn't], I could've easily killed a parent.

Yes BB... it would seem that way...

However when GA was a kid growing up ('50s and '60s)...
    We were taught right from wrong at an early age... and we were NOT allowed to be casual about the lessons.

Funny how there was not near the juvenile crime back then...
    Wonder if that strong parenting had anything to do with it???

Post Likes
    Actually, I was beaten as a kid. My Dad would take off his belt and whip my ass. Funny how the mind deletes those memories. Today, he'd be put in prison for what he did.

But I turned out fairly good.

And kids who received no discipline, turned out much worse, most dead already.

So, no grudges on my end. Freakin' b!tch when I was a kid though.

I really don't have a problem with a child killing a parent. But the circumstances would have to be extraordinary. And I'm not sure how many 'children' would have the maturity to make the correct decision.

If I was a kid getting beatin' on a regular basis [and I wasn't], I could've easily killed a parent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast