+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Carrier WSHP Open Zone Sensor

Post Likes

Carrier WSHP Open Zone Sensor

This board uses rnet sensor. I need to use a duct mount sensor on a few units. Carrier rep seems to be giving me the run around. I also need to mount zone sensors in a jail. The existing sensors are flat plates with tamper screws. Any thing like this for rnet? Or can I use a RTD?

Post Likes
    You should be able to us a RTD but the controller will have to be modified to read it possibly. The RNET sensor are communicating and are not available in a wall plate that you need. The duct sensor can also be converted to a RTD if needed. But again it may need the settings modified using field assistant.

Post Likes
    You can do that, you'll just have to set the space temperature source to T55 and then connect a standard 10K wall plate or duct mount sensor. I'm pretty sure that has to be set via Field Assistant though as it's not a writable network point if I remember correctly.

4. Likes cburns liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bacnet>CCN View Post
    You can do that, you'll just have to set the space temperature source to T55 and then connect a standard 10K wall plate or duct mount sensor. I'm pretty sure that has to be set via Field Assistant though as it's not a writable network point if I remember correctly.
    This, you may be able to do it over the network depending on access etc.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in