Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Post Likes

The Liberal Conspiracy: Mainstream Media's failure to report...

That's failure to report anything of import that will go against the Liberal agenda, which means just about everything. Of course, MsM will report every negative minutia when it comes to Trump. One reason why Hillary may well win is the MsM conspiracy and the 'gimme free stuff' and 'I'm an illegal, so what?' crowd:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwSR7cUSmmc

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...llary-clinton/

Hillary's Health

Note that none of the Mainstream Media outlets are amongst those reporting. The Liberals have hijacked national media. No wonder one can't put trust in what the media says these days. What an unscrupulous lot they are! Moral Relativism, twisted to their own agenda is their guiding light. Only one dare not oppose their viewpoint, or the "peaceful party" will respond with violence. How does one deal with a rabid dog when that dog is the leadership? I hope I am wrong when I express the opinion that 4 more years of this kind of "leadership" and America as we know it will be no more. And it will be too late for those who now support it and realize what a mistake they've made.
    Last edited by vin lashon; 08-12-2016 at 06:33 PM.

2. Likes Tool-Slinger liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Ya know, it seems to me that the news has been the Don the Con show for many months now. Every time you turn on electronic media the boob is doing something to attract attention. But maybe you are right - Trump is an upstanding gentleman that doesn't deserve all the attention he gets for his flip flops and gaffs.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

4. Likes rsmith46, ksefan liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Ya know, it seems to me that the news has been the Don the Con show for many months now. Every time you turn on electronic media the boob is doing something to attract attention. But maybe you are right - Trump is an upstanding gentleman that doesn't deserve all the attention he gets for his flip flops and gaffs.
    That's not the point. His controversial behavior and statements naturally draw attention and are newsworthy, as is Hillary's health, her criminal activity, the incredible wealth amassed via her (and Bill's) public service and the notorious Clinton Foundation, and on and on and on. Anyone with an objective perspective can see that the press will report minutely on Trump and not at all on anything not edifying where Hillary is concerned. You do recognize that, right? They serve the Liberal agenda are not objective.

Post Likes
    News is a ratings game and everyone loves a train wreck. Trump fits the bill.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    That's not the point. His controversial behavior and statements naturally draw attention and are newsworthy, as is Hillary's health, her criminal activity, the incredible wealth amassed via her (and Bill's) public service and the notorious Clinton Foundation, and on and on and on. Anyone with an objective perspective can see that the press will report minutely on Trump and not at all on anything not edifying where Hillary is concerned. You do recognize that, right? They serve the Liberal agenda are not objective.
    The highlited phrase tells it all....

Obviously the folks who argue...

Do NOT have an objective perspective.

Amazing how simple things really are... when one just thinks.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

8. Likes crazzycajun liked this post.
    Post Likes
    So it's your contention that the press is completely objective? The unreported matters of Hillary's actions are merely deemed too uninteresting to report? By 'everyone'? I don't disagree with what you've said here, but that's only 1/2 of the story.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    The highlited phrase tells it all....

Obviously the folks who argue...

Do NOT have an objective perspective.
    Agreed. I think to most, it's clear that the news that isn't reported serves specific agendas. Those who are unable to see it (IMO) either choose not to or are naive to the realities. Or simply don't care.

Post Likes
    Agreed. I think to most, it's clear that the news that isn't reported, serves specific agendas. Those who are unable to see it (IMO) either choose not to or are naive to the realities. Or simply don't care.
    Again, a simple phrase explains it all...

The funny thing is...
    When a person's mind is agenda driven...
    They seem to not be able to step back and sort out what they are doing...

And they get really p*ssy if one tells them what they are doing.

Reminds me of a spoiled child... there is really no simple and painless way to arrange for a spoiled child (regardless of physical age ) to grow up.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Does Hillary news fit the 'train wreck' criteria? How about the deaths in Benghazi? Hillary's email scandal? The ongoing investigation (did you know that there is still talk of the feds investigating?) The mountains of money? None of this 'fits the bill'? Only Trump's emotionally arrested statements and behavior...is the nation really that shallow and uninformed?

13. Likes ga-hvac-tech, lions_lair, Tool-Slinger liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Does Hillary news fit the 'train wreck' criteria? How about the deaths in Benghazi? Hillary's email scandal? The ongoing investigation (did you know that there is still talk of the feds investigating?) The mountains of money? None of this 'fits the bill'? Only Trump's emotionally arrested statements and behavior...is the nation really that shallow and uninformed?
    Yes sadly the nation is that shallow, witness the typical Trumpster, no matter what he says or does they will follow this weasel to the depths of depravity.

Post Likes
    ...witness the typical Trumpster, no matter what he says or does they will follow this weasel to the depths of depravity.
    Odd. That could be my response for Hillary ("over the Hillster"?...since we're using flippant nicknames. Follow the Hillary's Health link in the OP if you don't get it) & her followers. Including the 'weasel' designation (for her, that is).

I also completely agree that Trump is a bad candidate. But I believe that Hillary is a worse candidate. Much worse, and bad for America. Much, much "badder" than Trump could ever hope to be. I don't pretend that I could change your opinion, or that of any other Hillary supporter. Nor would I want to. That is what America is about, after all, right? Freedom to choose, freedom of expression, freedom to have one's opinion, even if it differs from my own. I know these aren't really Liberal concepts, but they are an American principal (part of the constitution, in fact, which also seems to be a gross deviation from the current admin's philosophy...the constitution, that is).

But I will say that I enjoy the discourse. And, if the current winds prevail into the next four or more years, I hope you'll have no regrets. I know. You can't see any possibility of that. But that is part of the Liberal mindset (I don't use the term 'Liberal' as a slur, but there really is a "texture" to the politics and perspective of today's Democrat that only the term 'Liberal' seems to fit).

I also would like to remind you that everything that the Democrats "oppose" and decry today were introduced into our society by the Democrats. Slavery, racism, Occupy Wall Street, etc. Let's not forget the KKK, And now, Black Lives Matter (both racist organizations, founded by Democrats). All Liberal initiative. You should really google as to why the Republican party was created. It's be an interesting read. You should also read up on the term 'southern plantation owners'.

All the above said, I'm more the independent type. I have a healthy disdain for most things political and its participants. I find both quite unsavory. It's my opinion that most, if not all politicians suffer a moral deficit and a priority of self-service. This includes Trump, even though part of his appeal is that he is not part of the political network. But it is the only system we have, so I choose to throw my support behind the least damaging of the two philosophies. Without a doubt, in this election, that's Trump. Your depiction of Rabid Trump Fans does not hold true for most of the people I know (isn't 'stereotypicalization' another act that Liberalism abhors? I believe so). Perhaps the only thing for certain that is not frowned upon in that philosophy is hypocrisy (if it's on their part, that is...otherwise, taboo).

I suppose if I were to put my trust in a political philosophy, it would be the one put forth in Henry David Thoreau's Civil Disobedience. I know. That too is an abhorrence of Liberal philosophy.

Yes sadly the nation is that shallow
    Not all, netsalt.

16. Likes davidj001, Tool-Slinger liked this post.
    Post Likes
    You are lying again if you cannot admit the media is full of biased progressives.

Come on netsalt. At least admit that. My God, man. Show some honesty.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    You are lying again if you cannot admit the media is full of biased progressives.

Come on netsalt. At least admit that. My God, man. Show some honesty.
    I was just watching Newsmax and those progressives were almost as bad as those libs over at Fox, so I guess you must be right.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast