Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    the condenser in the deck is a nice touch...
    "I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid." - John Gotti

“Always shoot first . . . that way they know you’re armed!” - Orrin Porter Rockwell

"Individuals and entities performing contracting work illegally and without a license place the public at risk and effectively steal millions from Arizona's hardworking, law-abiding contractors and their employees," - Jeff Fleetham, director of the Arizona Registrar of Contractors.

Post Likes
    As my Dad use to say with our downstairs 1/2 bath.
    "Unbutton and back in".
    No matter how long you have been doing this,
    Go back and reread the Basic's.You WILL Learn something.
    Why is it called,an Act of GOD when IT has Nothing to do with Him?
    Will of the Devil would be more appropriate IMO.Just Saying.
    PSALMS, 18 & 25.
    I am Tired of High Efficiency Propaganda.

3. Likes JohninJoliet liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Lol, at the 4th pic, I'm like your screwed, ohhhhh its worked fine for 5 years, now, not working, 750 to move it, then get the argument, we always used this guy, and he said ok under the deck, or its fine that we extend deck over it. Generally I'm a nice guy, but in these cases, I say, that's 125 for the diagnostic, call your installer.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkelly View Post
    As my Dad use to say with our downstairs 1/2 bath.
    "Unbutton and back in".
    I like!! Sounds like when I grew up! We made do and made by!

CT

Post Likes
    Had one like the condenser in the deck photo, may have even ranted about it on this site.

I went out to this mobile to give them an estimate to move it because they wanted to put a deck out back and that was where the unit was, free and clear.

Called out about 2 months later for not cooling very well. Look at where I suggested the unit be moved, we have an install dept so once bid submitted I was out of the loop, and it's not there. Walk around the back and they have decked around and over it, just like the photo. Had a removeable hatch to access the unit.

This was an old lady whose son was moving into the home. Serviced the furnace and refused to service the a/c. She paid me and as I was leaving the son, drunk as a skunk, about threw punches because I refused to service it. He started yelling at mom for paying me, mom said hurry up and leave and I did.

I have seen many oil tanks behind walls, with just a cut out for shut off access and/or filter access. Have a little peep hole, like the photo for the gauge and others no working gauge(no way to install new one)!!

People just don't care!!!!
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

7. Likes dave77 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Name:  image1.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  70.4 KBName:  IMG_0184.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  107.6 KB

Post Likes
    I just about threw a hissy when I went to install air filters in 2 15 ton air handlers hanging 15 feet up in the air and found the allthread running directly in front of the filter door.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12