Thread: Tube bender

Post Likes

Tube bender

Ok apparently I posted this in the wrong place. I see that Yellow Jacket responds here. Mine and my partners tube bender will not bend 3/4 and 7/8 without kinking. I have used lubricants a still kinks. Other guys who have slightly newer benders, same brand have no problems. Did I get a reject? Was there a bad batch, recall or something that I missed? What is the solution to this problem? 7/8 and 3/4 are my most used mandrels. For what it's worth, I tried other mandrels on my tool and they worked fine. The trouble is definitely the mandrels.

Post Likes
    Sounds like you may have a bad set of mandrels. Can you send them to us for inspection and/or replacement? Please call our customer service department at 800-769-8370 and they'll help with the details.

3. Likes HellGato liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dedge View Post
    This tool makes all the difference in the world. It cost a little bit of money up front but in the long run saves you a ton of headache. At EcoSmart http://www.ecosmarthvac.com we mark on are blue prints the location of every weld and when combined with swedging tool, never forget 3/8 couplings again!

LOL at least it is off the subject matter of the OPs thread.. Maybe you should create a thread promoting the URL and talking points there..
    "I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid." - John Gotti

“Always shoot first . . . that way they know you’re armed!” - Orrin Porter Rockwell

"Individuals and entities performing contracting work illegally and without a license place the public at risk and effectively steal millions from Arizona's hardworking, law-abiding contractors and their employees," - Jeff Fleetham, director of the Arizona Registrar of Contractors.