Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Bologna. Where did I curse God. That is a flat out lie. Link it or eat my shorts.
    What does that little phrase you used in the cage mean then? The one you repeat here in post number 14?

Post Likes
    Abbreviating it or even using blanks, ____ , like I do is still doing it........
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Abbreviating it or even using blanks, ____ , like I do is still doing it........
    Corny, you have become quite an honest devil.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseAir View Post
    Yeah, that beard. Git him boys....oh wait, sounds like you have as shaky evidence as what some of those witches were accused with.
    Have you read "The Scarlett Letter" Chase. Great book I read in American Literature back in HS. Great novel written in 1850 by Nathaniel Hawthorne about a woman accused of fornication who was required to wear the red letter A on her blouse in Salem. You seem to fit in there quite well. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Corny, you have become quite an honest devil.
    Corny is the devil. LOL. Thank you, very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Have you read "The Scarlett Letter" Chase. Great book I read in American Literature back in HS. Great novel written in 1850 by Nathaniel Hawthorne about a woman accused of fornication who was required to wear the red letter A on her blouse in Salem. You seem to fit in there quite well. Thank you, thank you very much
    Yeah, they would shame people for sin, not excuse everything like we do today. No wonder out of that generation came our founders.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Christianity is not some kind of a contest Chase, I was 'saved' at 12 years old and it is something I have lived with my entire life, I know nothing else.

I have never cursed God on this forum, and you cannot provide the link that I did. Yet you keep making false accusations on me with no merit. Name calling, I have done nothing to deserve this.

I am just here to fix the air-conditioner, you are a felon with a stick up his ass.
    That's not possible because that's not how Jesus saved Chase (insert skepticism)!!!

Everyone knows that God/Jedus can only do something one way. It's not like He is The Way of something...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    That's not possible because that's not how Jesus saved Chase!

Everyone knows that God/Jedus can only do something one way.
    Can you continue a blasphemer and a fornicator? Or make jokes about it? What are you saved from?

Post Likes
    Can you continue a blasphemer and a fornicator? Or make jokes about it? What are you saved from?
    My sins. Past present and future

Post Likes
    My sins. Past present and fiture
    Sooooo....like if someone commits unrepentant fornication and blasphemes the name of God on an open forum and laughs about it, as long as they said the sinners' prayer when they were 12 and got wet, they're saved?

Post Likes
    Sooooo....like if someone commits unrepentant fornication and blasphemes the name of God on an open forum and laughs about it, as long as they said the sinners' prayer when they were 12 and got wet, they're saved?
    You can't be unsaved, that would mean it requires works on your behalf and it wouldn't be a gift.

12. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post
    Post Likes
    You can't be unsaved
    But the key is that sinners' prayer, as long as you trust in that prayer, you're good to go....

You can't be saved and act like that, nearly every page of the NT refutes that.

Post Likes
    You can't be unsaved, that would mean it requires works on your behalf and it wouldn't be a gift.
    Works follow salvation. You do greatly err in that you truly believe that man is the primary force of his own salvation. When God saves, the story is completely different.

Your sinners' prayer can't save anyone....it produces some real bad fruit.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast