Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseAir View Post
    Tool, it's still in writing in the cage where you cursed the name of God. You must do it so freely that you don't even know it.

I thought you were proud to be all those things, the way you openly speak about them here.
    Link please. I have never cursed the name of God. I might have said GDAM but I have I have cursed the name of God. Prove it, or eat your shorts, you are telling falsehoods of me.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime View Post
    I asked first. You didn't answer but you did. If more savy I'd post a picture of the riddler.
    I was in a jail for dealing drugs, December 1997....there was a messenger of God who came and prayed. God used that. Life changed immediately, I left the company I kept and began to actually work for a living.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Link please. I have never cursed the name of God. I might have said GDAM but I have I have cursed the name of God. Prove it, or eat your shorts, you are telling falsehoods of me.
    Friend, everyone on here knows exactly what that means, and for every idle word spoken you and I will give an account. Certainly one that is universally meant to be an abbreviation for cursing the name of God Almighty.

Post Likes
    I was in a jail for dealing drugs, December 1997....there was a messenger of God who came and prayed. God used that. Life changed immediately, I left the company I kept and began to actually work for a living.
    You have been beating me over the head for 12 hours because I do not meet your Christianity standards,... and you are a f'n drug dealing felon LOLOLOLOLOLOOL!!!!

Two words:

POUND SAND

A fool in the hand is worth two in the bush

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

Post Likes
    You have been beating me over the head for 12 hours because I do not meet your Christianity standards,... and you are a f'n drug dealing felon LOLOLOLOLOLOOL!!!!

Two words:

POUND SAND

A fool in the hand is worth two in the bush
    You have correctly identified me as a great sinner. That was 2 decades ago, but guilty all the same.

I didn't curse the name of God recently tho....so I do have one up on you.

Post Likes
    Friend, everyone on here knows exactly what that means, and for every idle word spoken you and I will give an account. Certainly one that is universally meant to be an abbreviation for cursing the name of God Almighty.
    So no link. Full of poo as usual Chase.

Hint: If you are going to make an accusation you need to back it up, otherwise you run the risk of looking like a fool.

Post Likes
    So no link. Full of poo as usual Chase.

Hint: If you are going to make an accusation you need to back it up, otherwise you run the risk of looking like a fool.
    You actually repeated it several posts ago in this thread. Just because you abbreviate, it doesn't change the meaning, there homeslice.

You are effectively communicating what is in your heart....you may have some self deceiving shift, but c'mon, do you really expect everyone else to think you meant to say anything else?

Post Likes
    Another Tool quote: I just gave my courtshipper twenty bucks for gas to get home this afternoon. We are good, right? All on board?

Here you seem to be indicating fornication, either that or you are making a mock of it, which the bible says is the place of fools.

Really, when I was a perverse fornicating, blasphemer I never really thought anything was wrong with it either. But I certainly didn't claim to be an evangelical at that time. Is that what you profess? Kinda torn between two worlds there, ain't ya?

Post Likes
    Tool, it's still in writing in the cage where you cursed the name of God. You must do it so freely that you don't even know it.

I thought you were proud to be all those things, the way you openly speak about them here.
    You know your avatar really suits you Chase. An insufferable throw back to Cotton Mather the Puritanical leader who led the Salem Witch Trials back in 1692.

Yeah Chase you could fill in as Cotton Mather in a play and I'm sure the script would come natural to you. Gees. Thank you, thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

10. Likes Tool-Slinger liked this post
    Post Likes
    You have correctly identified me as a great sinner. That was 2 decades ago, but guilty all the same.

I didn't curse the name of God recently tho....so I do have one up on you.
    Christianity is not some kind of a contest Chase, I was 'saved' at 12 years old and it is something I have lived with my entire life, I know nothing else.

I have never cursed God on this forum, and you cannot provide the link that I did. Yet you keep making false accusations on me with no merit. Name calling, I have done nothing to deserve this.

I am just here to fix the air-conditioner, you are a felon with a stick up his ass.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You know your avatar really suits you Chase. An insufferable throw back to Cotton Mather the Puritanical leader who led the Salem Witch Trials back in 1692.

Yeah Chase you could fill in as Cotton Mather in a play and I'm sure the script would come natural to you. Gees. Thank you, thank you very much.
    Yeah, that beard. Git him boys....oh wait, sounds like you have as shaky evidence as what some of those witches were accused with.

Post Likes
    Christianity is not some kind of a contest Chase, I was 'saved' at 12 years old and it is something I have lived with my entire life, I know nothing else.

I have never cursed God on this forum, and you cannot provide the link that I did. Yet you keep making false accusations on me with no merit. Name calling, I have done nothing to deserve this.

I am just here to fix the air-conditioner, you are a felon with a stick up his ass.
    What does that little phrase you used in the cage mean then? The one you repeat here in post number 14?

Post Likes
    You actually repeated it several posts ago in this thread. Just because you abbreviate, it doesn't change the meaning, there homeslice.

You are effectively communicating what is in your heart....you may have some self deceiving shift, but c'mon, do you really expect everyone else to think you meant to say anything else?
    Bologna. Where did I curse God. That is a flat out lie. Link it or eat my shorts.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast