Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast
    Post Likes

Trump went through the "get saved" ritual, now he's declared a baby Christian

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...elicals-224799

This is what is wrong with modern "evangelicals"....they do not understand who does the saving.

They have a very mechanical salvation...do this, repeat this, if you really really mean it, then you're in.....

All of that at it's core is....salvation by works.....

Post Likes
    I hope I'm in. It seems pretty complicated. Got to figure out who you are supposed to listen to. I'm going with the family roots which are southern baptist. I would welcome any divine communication.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime View Post
    I hope I'm in. It seems pretty complicated. Got to figure out who you are supposed to listen to. I'm going with the family roots which are southern baptist. I would welcome any divine communication.
    It's actually quite a simple message, yet we can't hear it since we are dead in sins from our birth. Dead men don't hear the call, hence we have a profound need of God to do the work.

I can tell you you need to repent and believe or you will perish.

Post Likes
    His spiritual advisor is a charlatan and wolf in sheeps clothing......

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/dona...-harry-potter/
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    I would think that if he got saved he would renounce her the first chance he got

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseAir View Post
    It's actually quite a simple message, yet we can't hear it since we are dead in sins from our birth. Dead men don't hear the call, hence we have a profound need of God to do the work.

I can tell you you need to repent and believe or you will perish.
    So, how did God speak to you? I'm really interested in hearing how sincere believers heard the call.

Edit... And so we don't get side tracked, I'm not asking what the bible says, just how God spoke to you. Thank you.

Post Likes
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...elicals-224799

This is what is wrong with modern "evangelicals"....they do not understand who does the saving.

They have a very mechanical salvation...do this, repeat this, if you really really mean it, then you're in.....

All of that at it's core is....salvation by works.....
    Sure, bash Trump. I do not care for your intolerant silly biblical interpretations, you are far worse than any West-borough church member.

But, if you can pull your head out of your other end for a moment consider this:

We have have two candidates for presidents.

You are bashing Donald Trump on a public forum.

That makes you a Hillary supporter. That is a fact.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

8. Likes glennac, Missouri Guy liked this post
    Post Likes
    So, how did God speak to you? I'm really interested in hearing how sincere believers heard the call.

Edit... And so we don't get side tracked, I'm not asking what the bible says, just how God spoke to you. Thank you.
    Walked the first 23 years of my life pretty much like Tool....a drunk, profane, swearing, blaspheming, fornicator. Then I got saved, believed in the Lord Jesus and turned from all that. Perfect? No...changed....you bet.

The living Lord Christ saved me, not some ritualistic prayer.

Now I love things that I once had no taste for, and I hate things that were once all I did.

Post Likes
    Walked the first 23 years of my life pretty much like Tool....a drunk, profane, swearing, blaspheming, fornicator. Then I got saved, believed in the Lord Jesus and turned from all that. Perfect? No...changed....you bet.

Now I love things that I once had no taste for, and I hate things that were once all I did.
    You will never know Jesus, you would not know him if he swatted you on the butt and said 'howdy'. You are just a mean and intolerant man. You have sinned against me and the word of God calling me all of those awful names. Jesus would be ashamed of you.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

11. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    You will never know Jesus, you would not know him if he swatted you on the butt and said 'howdy'. You are just a mean and intolerant man. You have sinned against me and the word of God calling me all of those awful names. Jesus would be ashamed of you.
    Tool, it's still in writing in the cage where you cursed the name of God. You must do it so freely that you don't even know it.

I thought you were proud to be all those things, the way you openly speak about them here.

Post Likes

Idk...give a little testimony while taking a dig. I was just wondering how God spoke to you.

Post Likes
    Idk...give a little testimony while taking a dig. I was just wondering how God spoke to you.
    On ARP, you have to combine purposes. What's your testimony?

Post Likes
    On ARP, you have to combine purposes. What's your testimony?
    I asked first. You didn't answer but you did. If more savy I'd post a picture of the riddler.

Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast