+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UV leak detector glasses

Post Likes

UV leak detector glasses

I figured this would be the perfect place for this question. So I was at the supply house today getting a new YJ micro LED dye kit and I didn't see the yellow glasses. I asked the guy at the counter and he couldn't find a replacement set, only a pair that came in the uv lamp kit. What's up with that, can you not get just the glasses?

Post Likes
    Spectronics has a light that you can use that does not require the yellow glasses.
    Doug

Post Likes
    Is that the 120 volt flood light? Now another question. Are the JB and the Spectronics compatible. I have used the Spectronics for well over 20 years. Just came across a system with JB dye in it. So will my light work on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    Spectronics has a light that you can use that does not require the yellow glasses.

Post Likes
    I believe that is the 120v flood light. And I would assume one would work with the other, as long as they're both uv dyes. I just like to have the glasses so my customers can see what I'm seeing if they are older or if their eyesight isn't so good etc...

Post Likes
    No the Spectronics light is battery operated rechargeable. Optimax 400 I think is the model.
    Doug

Post Likes
    The glasses are available separately. The part number is 69415. If you need to find someone in your area who carries them, please call our customer service department at 800-769-8370. Thanks.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by YELLOW JACKET View Post
    The glasses are available separately. The part number is 69415. If you need to find someone in your area who carries them, please call our customer service department at 800-769-8370. Thanks.
    Thank you much I will give that number to my supplier on monday

Post Likes
    So can I use my spectronics equipment with JB dye?
    Quote Originally Posted by YELLOW JACKET View Post

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in