Post Likes

Aqua snap advice needed.

Going to a no cooling on aqua snap 30RA040 tomorrow. Worked on this one twice and that's the extent of my aqua snap experience. P.m. guy said all four compressors have the T051 code or its equivalent. This is 'compressor feedback signal does not match relay state'
    All four at once? I had him check and yes 480 vac across all three legs. I have the manual which I am reading and can see probable cause list. Eg aux contacts, condenser issues, operation beyond capability. Fuses are o.k. he says. Any thoughts about why all four comps have this fault? He couldn't reset thru the Marque display and I had him cycle power for 1 minute. Same fault.

Post Likes
    You seem to be on the right track.
    So is contactor auxiliary contact are OK?
    Condensor issue and operation beyond capacity look like faulted compressors (t51 is for compressor a1) command from controller is given but contactor won't pull in.
    Just need to find what prevent compressors from working.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by patpinet View Post
    You seem to be on the right track.
    So is contactor auxiliary contact are OK?
    Condensor issue and operation beyond capacity look like faulted compressors (t51 is for compressor a1) command from controller is given but contactor won't pull in.
    Just need to find what prevent compressors from working.
    Just got here. Reset it thru Marque display. Cb2 trips. Found wires rubbing on suction piping. Repair, and 6" insulation and a zip tie and test all components thru test mode and we're off! Thanks for the response.

4. Likes vhdblood liked this post.
    Post Likes