Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    My friend has the Testo Set and we used them side by side, he liked his Testo's and preferred the YJ's. The whole complaint about the temp clamps being wire to the refrigerant sensors is mute, like digitalinput stated earlier, fewer batteries and/or wireless failures to deal with.
    Since the new app update I think they work better.
    I also like my Fieldpiece SMAN and job like app, but the little YJ's are convienent and easy!!!

Post Likes
    I used the iConnect yesterday and the 460's. I only have a 1/2 a set of the Mantooth and keep it in with my SC75 FP for trouble shooting. Looking forward to using the iConnect again. probably won't be today as I got a call about a bad hood exhaust. (I don't do exhausts anymore), but the guy will have to close today and can't find anyone else. Told another guy I would change the noisey motor for $$$. bearings going.
    Quote Originally Posted by NMhvactech View Post
    My friend has the Testo Set and we used them side by side, he liked his Testo's and preferred the YJ's. The whole complaint about the temp clamps being wire to the refrigerant sensors is mute, like digitalinput stated earlier, fewer batteries and/or wireless failures to deal with.
    Since the new app update I think they work better.
    I also like my Fieldpiece SMAN and job like app, but the little YJ's are convienent and easy!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12