+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alternative Controllers for GE RR7 and RR9 relays and compatible switches

Post Likes

Alternative Controllers for GE RR7 and RR9 relays and compatible switches

Good day All,

I was curious if anyone can recommend any other alternative controllers for GE RR7/9 Relays, etc? I ask, as I have a few customers with older GE Controllers and they would like to migrate to something newer. GE does have a migration path, but it is like pulling teeth to get some basic pricing, etc... you pretty much have to provide all the info to them before they will "consider" the information request. I search for a while on the web, but sadly, I could not find too may vendors.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Sam

Post Likes
    Sam,

If your still looking the new (not yet released) Reliable Controls MACHPro-Light has relay drivers for WR-6161 and RR7/RR9 lighting relays. Contact me if you need more info.

kontrol out
    "Good" - Jocko
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Interoperability? You can't handle interoperability!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora Watch it here!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kontrolphreak View Post
    Sam,

If your still looking the new (not yet released) Reliable Controls MACHPro-Light has relay drivers for WR-6161 and RR7/RR9 lighting relays. Contact me if you need more info.

kontrol out
    Good day KP,

I am still interested, but have went a different route. My GE based based customer decided to wait a bit (budget), but a few other of my Douglas (WR6161) based customers needed something and the offerings from Douglas and a few others did not met their needs for functionality and price. Consequently I designed a new controller in early 2017 and they have been extremely happy with the result (way more features and is less cost). My GE customer now has their budget in place and so it is looking like I will be designing a GE version of my controller later this Summer. Perhaps if the MachPro-Light has the right mix of features and price, perhaps it might be a good option for my GE Customer? I will e-mail you the details on my controller to see what you think.

Thanks again for the heads up!

Cheers,

Sam

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in