+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can i do everything in one unit?

Post Likes

Confused Can i do everything in one unit?

I am building a new home on slab single story. I want to use a Geothermal system (closed horizontal loop) to heat a radiant floor loop,domestic water and also duct cooling and heating. Do units come with the geothermal unit/water to water system,desuperheater, and air handler in one enclosure/cabinet or do I have to buy the air handler separate and have it tied into the GEO compressor unit? thanks for any info.

Post Likes
    You can do it with a water to water GEO unit. You will need a air handler with a water coil in it for your air side. I am not sure if they have a desuperheater on water to water units. You may need a special water heater to keep the radiant floor seperate from domestic hot water.

Post Likes
    The Waterfurnace Synergy 3d is what your looking for. Other manufactures have similar models as well. It is all one cabinet and works great provided you have an installer that knows what they're doing.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Yup the Synergy 3D can do radiant hydronic with forced air heating and cooling and has a desuperheater option, its made by WaterFurnace. For domestic hot water thought you may want to consider a dedicated potable water heating unit instead of desuperheater to save space. We do a ton of the NSW018 and NSW025 units that have the proper heat exchangers for potable. Infact I have an NSW025 with an 80 gallon tank that does 100% of my water heating in my home.
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in