Post Likes

tool's spagetti meatsauce.

1 pound lean ground beef, best if frozen and thawed, and 2 or 3 sausage patties.

Mix it all and brown it very lightly with some garlic salt tossed in. 1/4 Teaspoon perhaps. Don't bother trying to perfectly brown it, it's too hard and some wont, just bring it up the point where it is beginning to brown good but you do not want it hard browned. Stir it all into meat crumbs.

Then add:

2 cans hunts tomato paste, 8 oz, cans
    2 cans hunts tomato sauce, 12 ounce cans
    1 good squirt of Italian salad dressing, the yellow kind that you use on salads. Zeasty. robusto, does not matter. Probably about 2 table spoons. I like to sprinkle in Italian seasoning spice, which is basically mostly oregano and some basil mix maybe 1/4 teaspoon. Put a lid on it and let it simmer as long as possible.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

2. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    hmmm, sounds good gonna have to try that. Can only imagine it being good, better, best.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes, which can be made, in a very narrow field. - Niels Bohr

Post Likes
    The can sizes were a guess. Actually 6 oz paste and 15 or 16 oz sauce are the common sizes.

Post Likes
    sounds GREAT ... will have to try this!!!

Post Likes
    I have gotten where I cook the spaghetti in garlic salt, rather than plain salt, it does seem to improve it greatly.