Thread: CLC 1134

Post Likes

CLC 1134

Used it for the first time today and it worked out well. I still take a minimalist approach to carrying tools so I didn't add anything yet, but I might carry a couple more light items I used to have separate bags for residential and RTUs and just switched my meters back and forth. I got sick of having to move everything around in the main compartment of the old bag. All the cools kids have backpack style bags so...

$50 and change on Amazon...Great alternative to the high priced Vetos.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

Post Likes
    What did you pay for that camo light..... there is one supply house here that sells that light for 12.95 and then carrier sells it for 24.95.. lol
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    What did you pay for that camo light..... there is one supply house here that sells that light for 12.95 and then carrier sells it for 24.95.. lol
    Maybe around 20. It's the third one I've bought because I keep leaving 'em stuck to people's duct. Gotta find the equivalent at a big box store and get a few of them. They're really handy...so handy I keep leaving them stuck on metal all over town.

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

Post Likes
    Is that a back scratcher in the third pic?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 11crv View Post
    Is that a back scratcher in the third pic?
    It's an extendable leaf collection tool. But if your back itches while your cleaning out a condenser...