Post Likes

Mantooth 67001 won't turn on

I bought YJ Mantooth 67003 last month, and it just warm here in Wisconsin. I used them on a commercial preventive maintenance went through all 6 units and they worked great. I went to use them today and one of them won't power on, I thought for it was just dead battery, so I plugged it in and it's been plugged in all day, but it still won't turn on. I can't find any troubleshooting guides online. After using them one day I can't go on without them.

Post Likes
    There is a JB goy on here somewhere. If that doesn't work I will sell you mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBrewing View Post
    I bought YJ Mantooth 67003 last month, and it just warm here in Wisconsin. I used them on a commercial preventive maintenance went through all 6 units and they worked great. I went to use them today and one of them won't power on, I thought for it was just dead battery, so I plugged it in and it's been plugged in all day, but it still won't turn on. I can't find any troubleshooting guides online. After using them one day I can't go on without them.

Post Likes
    Refund.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    If it does not come on, please check how the unit is being charged. Certain micro USB devices don't work with every outlet "cube". Some cubes put out different voltage/current and the device that is plugged in will not charge. Does the green light comes on when the unit is plugged in? If it does come on, but still isn't charging, there might be an issue with the circuit board. Either way, please call us at (800)769-8370 and ask for tech support. You will immediately be connected with a technician who will walk you through a troubleshooting process and one way or another find a resolution for you.