Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1114151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: TU service tool

Post Likes
    I am in need of a copy of the installation disk for Tracer TU obviously in .iso or .img format. I am aware it cannot be registered, just need the . ISO.
    If anyone has it And is willing to share PM me
    Thanks

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by junvaz View Post
    I am in need of a copy of the installation disk for Tracer TU obviously in .iso or .img format. I am aware it cannot be registered, just need the . ISO.
    If anyone has it And is willing to share PM me
    Thanks
    Call your Trane salesman. He can help you.

Post Likes
    Tried that, had no problem getting Rover, but not the same with tracer Tu. He kindly let me know that it is not available in our region and and if I needed it to program controllers I would need to pay for the service from TRANE, like I've never heard that before...
    That brings me here

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by junvaz View Post
    Tried that, had no problem getting Rover, but not the same with tracer Tu. He kindly let me know that it is not available in our region and and if I needed it to program controllers I would need to pay for the service from TRANE, like I've never heard that before...
    That brings me here

Cleveland, OH? Ha....thats unfortunate. The new corporate office is still very much on the defense after Gardiner dropped Trane. We tried to get stuff from them and they didn't want to talk to us either. Amazing that we were willing to pay the $4k for a 1 year license of TU and the said no, call our service department instead. No thanks....rather just convince our customers to stay away from Trane and go with something a little more open like Niagara. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I'll see if I can hunt down a copy...I know I have a older version 9 something install somewhere. Neat thing about Tracer TU is the unregistered version functions as air and water balance, you only need to pay for the other versions if you need to do more (commissioning, programming, firmware upgrades, etc).

Post Likes
    Thanks for the information, we spend a lot of money with "our local Trane office" It's unfortunate but we get the same treatment as anyone else. And I am looking into the Niagara option to replace the controller if possible it'll just take some work.
    I guess at least Trane trains their people consistently,LOL.
    Thanks in advance if you find me a copy.

Post Likes
    I Need the LLid Binding Password XXXX do Not works For me, can someone help?
    Thanks
    Last edited by beenthere; 04-11-2019 at 06:16 AM.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by colseven View Post
    I Need the LLid Binding Password XXXX do Not works For me, can someone help?
    Thanks
    that is not the llid binding password.....it is a password but not for llid binding

As far as I know there is no such thing as llid binding password
    Last edited by beenthere; 04-11-2019 at 06:16 AM.

Post Likes
    That’s not the binding password and we’re not supposed to be posting chiller passwords in the open forum.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by R123 View Post
    That’s not the binding password and we’re not supposed to be posting chiller passwords in the open forum.
    Is there a binding password that I am unaware of.....if so do you need the Tracer Tu software to use it?

If there is maybe it is easier than breaking out the computer and the software.

Geezz…..I thought I knew everything …..LOL

Im not asking what it is....just if it exist.....if it exist I can get it for myself....thanks in advance

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by triggerhappy View Post
    Is there a binding password that I am unaware of.....if so do you need the Tracer Tu software to use it?

If there is maybe it is easier than breaking out the computer and the software.

Geezz…..I thought I knew everything …..LOL

Im not asking what it is....just if it exist.....if it exist I can get it for myself....thanks in advance
    Sorry I jumped the gun, I assumed he was talking about a centrifugal

I called a recip mech and got the information.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by triggerhappy View Post
    Sorry I jumped the gun, I assumed he was talking about a centrifugal

I called a recip mech and got the information.
    Yes there is a password for the screws with a UC800. It was finally added after we complained enough about plugging in the laptop in the rain, just to change a temp sensor.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Yes there is a password for the screws with a UC800. It was finally added after we complained enough about plugging in the laptop in the rain, just to change a temp sensor.
    Ditto

Post Likes
    I need this password once. You're welcome. Private message

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1114151617181920212223 LastLast