Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

Trane XV20i with Trane XC80

Take a look... and listen to this video. It shows a Trane Xv20i installation and noise level at the unit outside running at 30% compressor speed(around 40% of capacity)

https://youtu.be/LCh_Nom4voI

I did not have any finalized video with the lineset fully covered since I don't do the installs and only make one to two stops to the job to film, but the only people that notice that are you guys :-)
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!

2. Likes dedge liked this post
    Post Likes
    Nice! Wish we could pry money out of our customers for high end equipment.

4. Likes lkapigian liked this post
    Post Likes
    Nice!! Would've talked more about how damn fancy that expensive tstat is. And, not sure why your video didn't capture the strange noise those units make when they run. Really, appreciate the effort you make to post youtube vids of your company's installs. They always look good.

Edit: Hope these inverters go better than Trane's last attempt
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes, which can be made, in a very narrow field. - Niels Bohr

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post
    Nice! Wish we could pry money out of our customers for high end equipment.
    Its not prying out at all, we offer 0% financing for 60 months on XV18 and XV20i systems. We offer a 5 year labor warranty with the standard parts warranty and we offer a 365 day money back guarantee, so that if you are not satisfied with your system we will give you 100% of your money back up to 365 days(1 year later). Had to do it three times now
    Guy wanted an oversized system, wanted his heat pump to heat up his house from being OFF overnight to 70 degrees within 30 minutes. Sales guy missed it.
    Another customer had a messed up unico system, didn't spot the issue until after install and the unico was not able to be removed because it was in finished ceilings so it was easier to take the unit out since customer was convinced the ductwork had nothing to do with one room that wouldn't get cooling.
    Our sales person sold a 3 ton system because that was the max blower size on their 1 year old(sold by another company) furnace so we put in a 3 ton, house needed a 3.5 and the 3 ton would not cool it.
    If a customer pulls out a system trane gives us back the money for the equipment and the salesperson has to give back their commission so we automatically get back around 50% of the cost. When we do 500+ jobs per year having to lose $5,000 once isn't that bad, its only $10 per job to provide that guarantee and we do it on EVERY trane unit we sell as a replacement system(no new construction or commercial)
    Not to mention these are the quietest systems Trane makes, the coolest thermostat, the most energy efficient and most comfortable its a no brainer. It also helps that tax credits make these systems only about $1,500 more than a standard system too :-) I think we sold well over 60 of them last year and around 40 the year before.
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!

7. Likes ksefan, lkapigian liked this post
    Post Likes
    Nice. Great video. Looking at the condenser, does you company install the pump up legs ( snow legs )?

Post Likes
    Sky, very nice installation! You need to be looking at Tranes VRF Systems they will fit perfectly into your wheelhouse.
    Make your expertise uniquely valuable.

Make your influence uniquely far-reaching.

Post Likes
    Did the thermostat break the budget on a new return drop and s/a plenum?
    Nice install overall that Trane communicating system is very nice.

Post Likes
    Nice as usual. You guys are doing awesome work. Hopefully they are being paid properly. Do you offer any training on that equipment or do they learn on the job?
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jnsrose View Post
    Nice as usual. You guys are doing awesome work. Hopefully they are being paid properly. Do you offer any training on that equipment or do they learn on the job?
    Our guys are very well compensated for their time and have all tools paid for by us and 100% of health insurance paid for by us and most drive brand new 2015/2016 vans.
    Our distributor offers training on these and we have a few guys that are "certified" to install these. We have put in well over 100 Trane Variable capacity systems so at this point we have a good idea of what we are doing, if the guys need help we have an installation manager that will come out and show them anything they need or oversee any issues but we provide lots of training on these to a few people so that we can keep quality high by only having a few people do all of the Trane XV isntalls.

Post Likes
    Nice article on Sky in "The News" as one of the top contractors.

Post Likes
    Very nice installed and of the s series yet, seen my first one in the field today

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    like the unit nice job BUT the disconnect it way to low could get covered with snow or mulch ect.
    needs to be higher other than that nice job

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pctech View Post
    like the unit nice job BUT the disconnect it way to low could get covered with snow or mulch ect.
    needs to be higher other than that nice job
    Wrong Climate :-) We just get rain, we are lucky if we get 4" of snow in an entire year here. Electrical is subbed out since we as an HVAC contractor can't run our own electrical, we can only reconnect to a disconnect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast