Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    [QUOTE=ga-hvac-tech;22464131

The old story was/is: Those suitcases he used to carry on camera... were always empty... it was a media stunt.

[/QUOTE]

Not a "story" it was confirmed by a retired SS agent in a book. Well known by everyone. Carter has never denied it because he said he will never tell a lie. LOL.

Carter was a fake and a flake. Loved our enemies and stapped our friends in the back. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Listen to what he says in that video, the plea for amnesty was like within 2 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I have refrained from digging up dirt from the past on Cruz out of respect for the conservative candidate and I do believe folks can change but with this non stop BS attack on Trump because of who and what he supported as a businessman looking after his best interest I shall post something on Crux here and more to come if this useless Republican suicide attack on Trump the front runner continues. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/28/ted-cruz-s-flat-out-lie-on-immigration.html

The Texas senator insists he’s never favored a path to legalization for undocumented immigrants, but many of his old colleagues say that’s not true.

For Latino Republicans who have known Ted Cruz over the last 15 years, the candidate stumping across the country on an anti-immigration platform is not the rising talent they once worked with on the George W. Bush campaign, in the Bush administration, and then as Texas Solicitor General.

The facts, according to De Posada and several Republicans who worked with Cruz in Washington and Texas, are that in Cruz’s past work for Bush and later as a board member of the Washington-based Hispanic Alliance for Prosperity Institute, Cruz helped craft policies to allow undocumented immigrants to stay in the country and pursue legal status.

None of those efforts included granting automatic amnesty to undocumented workers, but it is clear in the minds of his former colleagues that finding a way to offer immigrants a way to remain in the United States and gain legal status was central to the work Cruz did.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

4. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Not a "story" it was confirmed by a retired SS agent in a book. Well known by everyone. Carter has never denied it because he said he will never tell a lie. LOL.

Carter was a fake and a flake. Loved our enemies and stapped our friends in the back. Thank you, thank you very much

Yes... the story was true...

Carter was, like most of the DEM candidates... carefully packaged, scripted, imaged, etc... to appeal to enough voters who do not think much... to advance the DEM agenda.
    If one was being blunt... they could say the package was carefully designed to DECEIVE the voters...
    Now who is the author of deception Chase... grin...
    IMO determining which one practices deception at the highest level (as opposed to which one just tells it like it is)... could that be the worse of two evils... and would that be applying Biblical principles to an election... grin.

Something to consider... Should we blindly apply OUR interpretation of Biblical principles (note the key word of this sentence is OUR interpretation)... or should we use the common sense we grew from walking in relationship with God on a daily basis for years?
    Might be a whole interesting thread... until the God-haters polluted it... they just cannot respect others... sadly.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12