Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Likes
    Ya I'm glad others are wondering about him too. I remember reading his notice and I was sad for him. Personally I don't mind dying someday, but the idea of everyone forgetting about me is what I don't like. I'm glad others are still thinking about him and haven't forgotten. That means his life mattered to us.

2. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Wow...In my area I have so many people being diagnosed with cancer. I actually just spoke with a woman a few days ago that had it three times and her husband twice. My mom just had a cancer tumor removed a couple weeks ago. with no cancer services here so many people are moving from this mountain and buying or renting down by the hospitals in the city.....Sucks to see this....

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dec View Post
    I have been unable to participte lately due to a diagnosis of cancer. My doctors have given my the news that I my time is very short. I want to thank everyone for all the posts and the enjoyment I've gotten from this site. I was told I had cancer at the end of January and may only have days to a few weeks left. For all of you out there, please don't smoke or if you currently do.....quit. I knew better when I smoked and have actually been quit for 20 plus years. Cancer is a very distructve disease and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
    So very sorry to hear this.
    It Is What It Is

Post Likes
    We all just spit in spoil untill we are called to die and toil. I dont know you but god bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345