Post Likes

Follett Chewblet Ice.

We have just obtained one of Folletts Chewblet Ice Machines for use in a hospital & about to put it on test.
    Never seen one before & curious on the quality of the product it can produce. Has anyone any opinions. If it does what it says it can I am going to be impressed.

https://www.follettice.com/foodservi...e.aspx?id=1274

https://www.follettice.com/products/...e.aspx?id=1173

https://www.follettice.com/products/...e.aspx?id=4399
    The primary function of the design engineer is to make things difficult for the fabricator and impossible for the serviceman.

Post Likes
    The 400# Follett in my opinion is one of the best ice machines you can get. Very easy to service, easy to clean, easy to rebuild. The nuggets are bigger than the classic Scotsman "Sonic Ice", but it's ok. In addition to keeping evaporator clean, your PM techs need to remove and descale the compression nozzle + transport tube. It's really a good machine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

3. Likes UmmScott liked this post
    Post Likes
    we have 1 symphony series and 4 symphony plus machines. I really like the idea of interchangeable parts. we have many hosies and the symphony plus is the easiest machine to clean. Follett has some good people to work with at the factory level.

Post Likes
    Serviced a follet horizon chewblet ice maker last month.
    Very straight forward. Easy to understand and work on.

Remoted tecumseh condensing unit was really stupid to open up. I swear i counted like 15 3/8ths screws just to take front cover and top off LOL.
    Other than that, simple standard components

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

6. Likes fridg liked this post
    Post Likes
    And this Chewblet Ice ,, how good is it ? It would be good for ice slurries ?
    The primary function of the design engineer is to make things difficult for the fabricator and impossible for the serviceman.

8. Likes UmmScott liked this post
    Post Likes
    Just checked the test bench & I'm impressed , great for ice slurries & the chewability is a real surprise.