Post Likes

"Used for terrorist recruitment"

When will the idiots figure out that the mere fact America will not convert to Islam and submit to sharia law is used in the recruitment of terrorists.
    So what is the left going to do about that and how pray tell are they going to get the terrorists to love us?
    It's not what you're capable of doing that defines you, it's what you do on a daily basis.

Post Likes
    One thing we could try.... not sure if it would do any good now...... but one thing we could try is to stay out of the middle east and let those folks fight their own battles.

Folks in africa are starving... folks in africa are getting their heads lopped off by terrorists...... we dont seem to have a problem ignoring them...... why do we pay any attention to the middle east....

I keep hearing we dont need their oil...... so it looks to me there is nothing there worth any american dying for.....
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    We don't need their oil but the leftys piss and moan that we can't drill here or buy from Canada and force us to buy their oil, seems the leftys keep us involved us in the ME.
    It's not what you're capable of doing that defines you, it's what you do on a daily basis.

Post Likes
    Actually we are fighting in Africa corny.

5. Likes the dangling wrangler liked this post
    Post Likes
    We might throw our weight around in africa every once in a while...... but we do nothing to stop the complete bloodbaths that happen there..... You never see africa in the news..... you never see people outraged about the death of africans...... you dont even hear anything from african americans.....

Anyhow...... we need to just let the middle east deteriorate into whatever they can make of it...
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by billg View Post
    When will the idiots figure out that the mere fact America will not convert to Islam and submit to sharia law is used in the recruitment of terrorists.
    So what is the left going to do about that and how pray tell are they going to get the terrorists to love us?
    Your question is almost unfair and a 'loaded question'. Most of us already know that muslims are high percentage murdering maggots and leftist sissy democrats care to do nothing about it as traitors and enablers.

We can TRY to answer your questions, but they need to be honest questions.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    We might throw our weight around in africa every once in a while...... but we do nothing to stop the complete bloodbaths that happen there..... You never see africa in the news..... you never see people outraged about the death of africans...... you dont even hear anything from african americans.....

Anyhow...... we need to just let the middle east deteriorate into whatever they can make of it...
    Little late to let the Mid East run wild....nukes....islam.
    You want war in the Mid East...you want them killing each other....and you can not have a clear winner...Mid eastern nations do not need to ally up together...reason being is obvious.
    Its not about oil corn...we get most of ours from Canada.
    Its about knocking down a mid eastern nation before it gets to advanced or becomes friends with other islamic nations.
    Africa is to keep terrorist groups localized and remaining down there.

Post Likes
    It's not really a question, it's more a pointing out of how ridiculous their constant bleeting about everything causing terrorist recruitment. The terrorists aren't going to like us short of what I mentioned, just as the Democrats aren't ever going to like the Conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Your question is almost unfair and a 'loaded question'. Most of us already know that muslims are high percentage murdering maggots and leftist sissy democrats care to do nothing about it as traitors and enablers.

We can TRY to answer your questions, but they need to be honest questions.

10. Likes Tool-Slinger liked this post