Post Likes

Whole house mini split, needs supply ventilation help

So I am renovating a existing, large house. Not to get into the details too much, but it will be tight, and I am leaning toward a whole house mini split solution. There are three fireplaces in the house, located in Charlotte NC. I am really leaning toward a venting dehumidification solution with an ultra aire product. There is about 3000 square feet in a walk out basement, and 6500 square feet on the main level. Fresh air intake to the dehumidifiers... Is there some sort of general rule of how to duct this? central return area? then where do I dump the supply or supplies? How far can I run these supplies? I am hesitant of an erv, If I used an erv with supplies and returns in each room, that would be awesome, but I am really leaning on supply ventilation so the chances of air being sucked down the chimneys is not so great. Any ideas?

Post Likes
    are these brick fire places or inserts?

Post Likes
    brick fireplaces, wood burning, and big.. I will cap them with some sort of sealed damper (haven't started that research yet).. but the rest of the house will be tight. Spray foam enclosed attic, and rigid foam on exterior of block walls... yes it is a cmu house..