+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ascend jimex reach in cooler help!

Post Likes

Hmm Ascend jimex reach in cooler help!

I am trying to find a schematic for an Ascend reach in cooler jgd48rs series. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it very much

Post Likes
    The best help I can give is to tell you to push that thing out side and get someone to help you lift it into the dumpster. That company went out of business, for good reason.

I did find a link that has service info for a jfd-48. The wiring diagram is on page 27. I don't know if that is close enough or not, but either way I recommend trying option 1 first. Good luck.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...,d.eWE&cad=rja

Post Likes
    Thank you I figure as much. The unit us a ***** to work on and the customer is very persistent on keeping it. I appreciate your help I've been looking for hours and couldn't find anything! The light bulb in it works but only for a few seconds before shutting it off, so I'm hoping the schematic will help me figure it out

Post Likes
    The wiring is very different from other reach ins! I figure there's to much power running to the light, or a bad door switch I'm not sure I'll have to figure it out

Post Likes
    Door switch? Is this a freezer or cooler?
    Quote Originally Posted by Refridgergasm View Post
    Thank you I figure as much. The unit us a ***** to work on and the customer is very persistent on keeping it. I appreciate your help I've been looking for hours and couldn't find anything! The light bulb in it works but only for a few seconds before shutting it off, so I'm hoping the schematic will help me figure it out

Post Likes
    It's a cooler and probably a bad starter. I'll just switch them out and see, if not, the ballast is my next step, but I highly doubt it's the ballast.

Post Likes
    I can't find the starters for the unit at all. Usually there up in the top assembly but I can seem to find them! Would I have to pull the evap cover off to locate them? It's a two door glass sliding. The top assembly has one fluorescent lamp and the inside has another

Post Likes
    Been a long time since I've seen a starter on anything

Post Likes
    Wire some LED's and call it a day

Post Likes
    X2

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in