Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Sorry for the late update guys.

The plot as thickened, excuse the pun.
    Apparently someone use car coolant in the system. This looks like it has reacted to the aluminium in the coolant coil and has blocked them solid. And I mean solid. Not sure if whatever they used was the cause of the problem, but whatever it was caused it to block the horizontal tubed in the coil.

So turbomaster called it right.
    Reckon the coils will need to be changed out, but at least we know what the issue is.
    Many thanks guys for your input.

Post Likes
    People don't want to pay the high JCI prices for their fluids and parts so they "improvise". Usually without any investigation of the compatibility of the material being introduced with the materials in the machine. Often with disastrous results as the owner of this chiller as now found out.

Post Likes
    Hopefully it did not plug the passages in the plate under IGBTs , may want to keep an eye on those come summer time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Agreed KnewYork and like you say the expenses is now increasing due to this.
    You are right Chev, it is possible that the passages in the plates could be blocked, but I would think that because the bars in the coil are so small that, that would be the first place to block up. We will know once we free them or change them and run the systems again.
    If the temps come back to normal then we are good, if not we will need to take the plate out and inspect.

Post Likes
    Glycol Heat exchanger need to check should be choked i was faced same problem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12