Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Nice. Looks pretty well thought out, ie reuse of the enclosure and switch among the different products, single cleanout fitting for multiple products.

Should see if you could get Kele.com to carry these. What they have now for pan float switches are crap.
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/

Post Likes
    Thanks! Do you have any contacts there? I am offering a special promotion until 2/29/16 where if a contractor buys a combination of at least 48 switches either AA1-FS, AA2-FS or AA3 from any distributor they can fax me their receipt and get a rebate of $1.00 per switch. Its a great deal. I originally invented the SS1,SS2 products and found that they needed to be improved thats how these designs came about.

Post Likes
    I'll dig up our current rep, but I assume you can just call their 800 number and get in touch with the right people pretty quick.

Nice thing about them is almost all control contractors have an account with them and look at their catalog anytime they need something like this. Would get a lot of eyeballs on the product that would otherwise not see them. For us to get stuff from suppliers that are not in our normal group, is a PITA. Don't typically go thru the hassle of setting up an account for just a single product or two.
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/

Post Likes
    I will reach out to them. Thanks for your feedback and help. Please share the info wherever you can if possible. I

Post Likes
    Just wanted to let you know that I extended out the promotion I told you about until 3/31/16.

FOR MODELS AA1-FS, AA2-FS & AA3
    HVAC Contractors Purchase a Minimum
    Combination of 48 Pieces of Either Models
    & get a Rebate of
    $1.00 for Each Piece Purchased by Faxing
    us your Distributor’s Invoice &
    company name and address & we will mail a check
    within 30 days.
    This promotion is good now until March 31, 2016 for
    HVAC Contractors Only.
    www.AllAccessDevice.com

Post Likes
    ALL NEW FLOAT SWITCH DESIGNS ON THIS VIDEO. PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THEM. https://youtu.be/jbG4J9_Z69U
    The Model AA1-FS Cleanout W/Built In Float Switch, The Model AA3 condensate float switch for primary & auxiliary drain pans and the AA2-FS for secondary outlets of drain pans.

Post Likes

CONTRACTOR PROMOTION EXTENDED

Quote Originally Posted by soaker View Post
    ALL NEW FLOAT SWITCH DESIGNS ON THIS VIDEO. PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THEM. https://youtu.be/jbG4J9_Z69U
    The Model AA1-FS Cleanout W/Built In Float Switch, The Model AA3 condensate float switch for primary & auxiliary drain pans and the AA2-FS for secondary outlets of drain pans.
    FYI I extended the Contractor rebate until 4/30/16 for all the float switch models.

Post Likes
    FYI I extended the Contractor rebate until 4/30/16 for all the float switch models.
    If anyone has used the new AA1-FS, AA2-FS or AA3 float switches please let me know your feedback or if you have any questions about them. Thanks!

Post Likes
    2 SIMPLE FITTINGS THAT COST ABOUT THE SAME AS MAKING THEM YOURSELF. THEY FIT ONTO A STANDARD GARDEN HOSE SPRAYER AND NITRO/CO2 HOSE TO CLEAR 3/4" PVC DRAIN LINES AND ALSO FITS ON TO THE AA1 & AA1-FS ADAPTOR. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

Post Likes
    Thank you!!
    If anyone has used the new AA1-FS, AA2-FS or AA3 float switches please let me know your feedback or if you have any questions about them. Thanks!

Post Likes
    https://youtu.be/sdT-4DeR1Ok This is the new design of my old product. Please let me know your thoughts on it especially if you have used it already. Thanks for the feedback!!

Post Likes
    Interesting! Gonna look it up

Post Likes
    Check it out and let me know what you think. They are redesigned and improved over my old SS models.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast