Post Likes

Carolinians and Virginians ok?

You guys dry? That's a lot of water by the coast out there...thinkin' about ya'.
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

Post Likes
    Here in central Virginia, we got a ton of rain from the nor'easter that hammered through. No unusual flooding from what I can tell and not much from Hurricane Joaquin as today it's just an on/off sprinkle, some break in the clouds, and a strong gust every once in a while.

I hear South Carolina is experiencing the storm of the millennium. Hope you guys are safe down there!

Post Likes
    Looks like it's stuck spinning right on top of them...I would have expected it too move along to you by now; not good for them.
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

Post Likes
    South Carolina is getting it bad. Here in Fayetteville it's just windy. I was up in blacksburg this weekend and it was fine too. I've got friends that live in ocean view in Norfolk that are under water.

Post Likes
    I was out of town all weekend so I don't know what all happened. Got back a few hours ago and all seems ok/back to normal. Guess I missed it. There's some trees down here and there and everyone says it was bad but idk really. Looks ok to me so far.

Post Likes
    Lots of rain here in North Myrtle, some roads flooded, main street in OD area deep, saw a service van who missed road and ended up in ditch. Not safe to drive thru any standing water as a few of our roads have washed out. I95 closed in some places. Not a fun week end!
    Stay dry my friends...

Post Likes
    Nasty here no damage to our house. Gonna wake up in 3.5 and call some guys proll gonna cancel work.. We can't do anything in this ****. Few towns in my area over 20 inches the past few days. Then high tides kill it. I bout got stuck at the bar due to tidal and rain water

Post Likes
    Look at south strand news website. Some terrible picks throughout the county we live in. Columbia, kingstree, Andrew's, and Charleston are just a few of the towns that got hit hard as hell