+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ASP Attic Stair Pole

Post Likes

Lightbulb ASP Attic Stair Pole

How often have you tried to get a set of attic stairs down and had the upper folded portion try to hit you.
    Go look at YouTube and search for MargaWalt for the solution.
    This is a quick and easy sale anytime you come upon an attic stair that is 9 or more feet high.
    by the way, don't try this with a standard hook on the end of a pole. The ASP is designed to push as well as pull. It becomes a hinge pin when connected to the top stair eye bolt.
    There are a bunch of other inventions there as well. Yes, I am the inventor of the TrestleHoist portable crane as well a all the inventions that you will see on the site.
    Enjoy.

Post Likes
    For those of you that would like to see the ASP in action, go to www.margawalt.com/ASP.html It is available for sale now.
    The website home page http://margawalt.com shows a number of other inventions as well.

If you install whole house generators, you would probably be interested in the TrestleHoist II, it is designed to remove a generator from the back of a truck, and bring it over rough terrain into a back yard and set it neatly down on a pad.

Some of you may already own the TrestleHoist Portable crane, I invented it in the early 1980's, designed the manufacturing plant near New Orleans LA and sold them all over the world! It's patent has already expired but it was a great product. I sold the patent rights a number of years ago but could bring it back if I got enough interest.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in