Post Likes

Electrical Insulated Screwdrivers.

What kits do you guys roll with ?
    The primary function of the design engineer is to make things difficult for the fabricator and impossible for the serviceman.

Post Likes
    Felo I like them a little better than my Wera's... Co worker has Wiha and they seem pretty good... really can't go wrong with anything made in Germany.

3. Likes fridg liked this post.
    Post Likes
    https://www.kimballmidwest.com/All-P...drivers/84900/

I use this set..saves some space and the different tips lock in so they wont come loose inside a panel, like a standard 11 in 1 sometimes does

Post Likes
    Knipex works well.

Post Likes
    Wiha 38017

Name:  Wiha 38017.jpeg
Views: 395
Size:  4.0 KB
    "Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort. The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten" --- John Ruskin

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by poptop22 View Post
    https://www.kimballmidwest.com/All-P...drivers/84900/

I use this set..saves some space and the different tips lock in so they wont come loose inside a panel, like a standard 11 in 1 sometimes does
    I do like ,but I just can't seem to get use to changing tips every time I need to use a screwdriver. I may just have a look on what standard sets they have available.
    The primary function of the design engineer is to make things difficult for the fabricator and impossible for the serviceman.

Post Likes
    It's just air conditioning, not life or death. Why in the heck are we not just turning it off and locking it out?
    The key to happiness is lower expectations.

Don't pick the fly crap out of the pepper.

Post Likes
    Wiha 32091 5-Piece 1000-Volt Slotted and Phillips Insulated Screwdriver Set company provided but only used with my proper arc flash gear on
    UA Proud

"Phfft! Facts. You can use them to prove anything." Homer Simpson

Post Likes
    Ive always just used black tape. I had a set of insulated tools where I last worked but they got stolen when my truck got broken in to. Now... doing rez and light commercial...... I still will tighten stuff up hot..... but if I have to remove or install a wire I just shut the power off.

But... thats just me....... anyone else...... Id recommend a set of Klein or Cementex insulated screwdrivers. Those wihas and other similar brands have those small tips on them.......
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dchappa21 View Post
    Felo I like them a little better than my Wera's... Co worker has Wiha and they seem pretty good... really can't go wrong with anything made in Germany.

I do like the look of those Wera's & they do Torx & Hex also.