Post Likes

Jimex freezer wiring diagram

I have a U2 C FF 16 C under counter Jimex freezer that isn't defrosting. Timer is suspected, thinking of just adding a mechanical timer. Wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram.
    This was bought used from a place in New Hampshire and any useful information is always scratched off by them.

Post Likes
    Does it have a mechanical timer or is this one with a controller? This "manual" covers one version of the full-size and undercounter models with a controller. No diagram of course.

http://www.basequipment.com/v/owners.../J2SRR-21B.pdf

I only ran across a couple of these (years ago) and both had bad evaporator coil sensors.

Post Likes
    No it has a controller. I am thinking of leaving it in place and just adding a timer. Guy doesn't want to spend much as it is old.
    I just condemed every other Jimex unit he has/had. 2 bad compressors and 1 leaky evap. I would like to get the winter out of this freezer. As it is they are defrosting it every night. Guess I will just trace the defrost wires. Thank for the pdf. It will help.

Post Likes
    Did you by chance amp the heater circuit ?

Post Likes
    No I have to find the wires for it. Haven't looked at this unit since last March when the fans stopped working.
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Did you by chance amp the heater circuit ?