Post Likes

Confused Urgent filter assistance

I rent a home from a big rental company and they never showed us where the filter was on our AC unit. I've looked behind the returns and there is nothing. It has a horizontal unit underneath the crawlspace of the house. I looked an see nothing that would slide in or out on the outside without taking the panels off the unit. I also took the panels of the unit but see nothing that resembles a filter. Please help.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelunger View Post
    I rent a home from a big rental company and they never showed us where the filter was on our AC unit. I've looked behind the returns and there is nothing. It has a horizontal unit underneath the crawlspace of the house. I looked an see nothing that would slide in or out on the outside without taking the panels off the unit. I also took the panels of the unit but see nothing that resembles a filter. Please help.
    Could be missing-- It could go in a Filter Grill, or it could go in the unit- I would contact them and advise them of your concerns

Post Likes
    Why is the owner or management company not taking care of the filter?
    If they pay the utility bill, don't worry about it. If you pay the utility bill, have them show where the filter is and have provide filters to use as replacements.

Stay FAR AWAY from 3M Filtrete 1" pleated filters.
    AOP Rules: Rules For Equipment Owners.

Free online load calculator: http://www.loadcalc.net/

There = not here. Their = possessive pronoun. They're = they are
    It's = contraction of it is. Its = the possessive form of it
    Too = also. To = expressing motion. Two = 2
    Then = after that, next. Than = indicates a comparison.
    Questions should end with a question mark "?" Statements end with a period "."

4. Likes lkapigian liked this post.