Post Likes

Brute 1 manifold

I had rebuilt this with the seats and new knobs. But the o rings That go onto the valve body and make contact with the manifold leaked recently. Any one know what these o ring part numbers are ? Brute 1 manifold

Post Likes
    41131 for the o-rings and 41118 For the lubricant.
    "Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort. The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten" --- John Ruskin

Post Likes
    The o ring that I need goes on the valve body. Example the manifold has the seat with the two small o rings attaches through an eyelet onto the slot of the threaded stem, the threaded stem than threads into a brass body that screw into manifold. This brass body is exposed once the handles are unscrewed before taking it further apart. There is one o ring for each brass body total of four for this manifold. Between the brass body and manifold

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jman2794 View Post
    The o ring that I need goes on the valve body. Example the manifold has the seat with the two small o rings attaches through an eyelet onto the slot of the threaded stem, the threaded stem than threads into a brass body that screw into manifold. This brass body is exposed once the handles are unscrewed before taking it further apart. There is one o ring for each brass body total of four for this manifold. Between the brass body and manifold
    I can't find it on the parts list. Try emailing, custserv@Yellowjacket.com
    "Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort. The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten" --- John Ruskin

Post Likes
    I sure will. I have almost been inclined to buy the Titan. But I have two brute 1 manifolds that innate to thrash.