+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grilling Chicken

Post Likes
    Some More Deboned Wings- Some with Mac and Cheese some with regular stuffing---Marinated in Greek Yogurt --then rolled in Panko
    Attached Images Attached Images    

2. Likes kamersoutdoor liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I used to cook my way thru hs and college. Sear outside for 30-90 seconds, then move to low/medium heat until firm to touch. Initial sear time depends on which marinade used. Oil based marinade will insulate the meat and need longer, dry rubs need less, sugar based will need less.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Chicken With a beer!

This may sound like a joke, but it is delicious! Place the chicken on the top of a beer can (the opening of the beer can need to be inside of the chicken), grill the beer and chicken so the beer goes into the chicken. I do not have the permission to post link in the forum, so you need to Google it.

Post Likes
    To be perfectly honest, the best chicken I've ever grilled, at least indoors is on the George foreman grill. I think any thing that grills it simultaneously (Both sides) should work just as good. I did enjoy the fat draining tray feature through. Throw a nice chicken breast or two with some asparagus and you're good to go. I got mine like 5 years ago so I'm sure they are cheaper now. Hopefully they are till around - ha!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrdworkingacguy View Post
    1/4 cup each of kosher salt and brown sugar to 3/4 gallon of water. Bring to a Boil, Add fresh thyme and a pound of ice to cool it off...soak bone in chicken overnight to 24 hours.

Grill on med-high just to get marks baste with BBQ sauce...move to indirect heat until they are done 165 degrees.

Brine for chicken makes it almost impossible to dry out...
    Really good advice, missed it first time I read thread. I like to use pickle juice for chx, even though I don't like pickles. Got a jar of spicy maple bourbon pickles I'm actually eating plain now cause it's delicious a and wanna try on some chx. Thinking I may just dump the pickles out next time, if it is good. But don't leave in a brine more than 3-4 hrs other than that excellent recommendation and advice true.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes, which can be made, in a very narrow field. - Niels Bohr

Post Likes

Good Food, Good Life!

With good food, one requires good health. It should be Kept in mind that one should eat only to live and not live to eat.
    In this world of fast and advanced busy life, it is not possible for all to avoid outside food. The more one has this outside food; the more health consequences occur to him. To avoid any fatal health consequences, one should always maintain his health and fitness. But the question arises how? Having an expensive gym membership isn't the only way. You can download health and fitness apps on your Android phone and start maintaining yourself according to it. You may think how to know about the best fitness apps! Well, here comes the solution. Android Phone users can check out about these Best Health and Fitness Apps from our website itself!

8. Dislikes ECtofix disliked this post.
    Post Likes
    Its so good Chicken varites. And so Good To see & test.

Post Likes
    Follow these six easy grilling steps using Kingsford® Charcoal, for perfect boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
    Fire up the grill. For grilling chicken breasts, you need a two-zone, medium-hot fire. ...
    Prep the chicken breasts. ...
    An error occurred. ...
    Adding BBQ sauce or glaze (optional) ...
    Test for doneness. ...
    Rest and serve.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by son1ane View Post
    Follow these six easy grilling steps using Kingsford® Charcoal, for perfect boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
    Fire up the grill. For grilling chicken breasts, you need a two-zone, medium-hot fire. ...
    Prep the chicken breasts. ...
    An error occurred. ...
    Adding BBQ sauce or glaze (optional) ...
    Test for doneness. ...
    Rest and serve.
    So what error occurred?
    “I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas Edison

“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” - Vince Lombardi

"In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics" - Homer Simpson

Local 486 Instructor & Service Technician

In a kitchen with my head stuck in an oven
    Post Likes
    Probably an error within whatever website he copied/pasted that from.

Judging from his previous posts and his location, I don't think English is his first language.

Post Likes
    Grilling season is here, and is there anything better than juicy, flavorful grilled chicken? This healthier choice is loved by pretty much everyone, but sometimes making great grilled chicken is trickier than it seems. Luckily, thanks to these tips, you'll never suffer through dry chicken from the grill again.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by son1ane View Post
    Grilling season is here, and is there anything better than juicy, flavorful grilled chicken? This healthier choice is loved by pretty much everyone, but sometimes making great grilled chicken is trickier than it seems. Luckily, thanks to these tips, you'll never suffer through dry chicken from the grill again.
    It's almost winter.
    Where is Pune?
    “I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas Edison

“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” - Vince Lombardi

"In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics" - Homer Simpson

Local 486 Instructor & Service Technician

Post Likes
    Can't wait to prep the grill and start cookin' ... SOON!

Post Likes
    lemon pepper on chicken. yummy guaranteed

Post Likes
    In fact, I do not like to cook for a long time) Therefore, I do this: I take vegetables or ready-made mix in the store. Next, I clean the chicken breast from bones and skin, marina in spices, I usually take from the counter all the spices that are written to the chicken In this form, leave the chicken for about an hour. I clean the potatoes and make a fire. As soon as everything is prepared, I throw everything into the bowl, add a glass of water + soy sauce. After 20-25 minutes, the roast is ready

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in