+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Online Air Conditioning Analyzer

Post Likes

Online Air Conditioning Analyzer

I made this application this some years ago, but have been improving it along the way. I think now it's ready for Prime Time.

Some of you may already know of it. If you tried it before and found issues, you should check it out again for sure.

http://efficientcomfort.net/asp/ACan...alyzer_Web.asp

2. Likes blessed, Acox990 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Hopefully someday you will get that onto a SMAN or something and its seamless, great job with it!

4. Likes penderway, Brent Ridley liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I've made it a game to try and beat it, it's good... Scary good. I don't know how you did it.

6. Likes penderway, lkapigian liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Been using Waynes brain for a couple years now and love it. Wish you would make it a stand alone downloadable app. I would pay for an app like this. Especially with the option to save results. Thanks for a great resource.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kht428 View Post
    Been using Waynes brain for a couple years now and love it. Wish you would make it a stand alone downloadable app. I would pay for an app like this. Especially with the option to save results. Thanks for a great resource.
    Have you tried the imanifold app? Wayne's brain makes a better diagnosed but imanifold is a pretty good app and free.

9. Likes lkapigian, KazBach liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Yes, I did try the I manifold app. I did'nt like the way info was input and having to swipe back and forth between screns.
    With Waynes Brain all info is directly in front of you and I can take a screen shot showing results.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in