+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Geothermal Training

Post Likes

Geothermal Training

Does anyone know of education/training for residential geothermal systems?
    I work for a fairly small company in the Pacific Northwest, and we've had some (not a lot) of our customers asking about them. While I have seen a few of these systems around in the years I've been in the profession, I've not repaired/installed them.
    If nothing else, I feel the need to be educated on the logistics & pros/cons so that I can inform customers properly (even if that means sending them to a competitor) and also making the decision to train myself & my team to install/service these systems.
    Any information on this would be a huge help. Thanks!

Post Likes
    A lot of the manufacturers have good training on them.
    I've gone to seminars for Carrier and Waterfurnace and was pleased with the outcome of both.
    “I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas Edison

“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” - Vince Lombardi

"In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics" - Homer Simpson

Local 486 Instructor & Service Technician

Post Likes

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rider77 View Post
    A lot of the manufacturers have good training on them.
    I've gone to seminars for Carrier and Waterfurnace and was pleased with the outcome of both.
    I appreciate it. I've looked into some of the manufacturer pages but as yet not able to find definitive dates on these systems. I will keep on the research though.

Post Likes
    Where are you in the Pacific Northwest? Sky Heating is the largest WaterFurnace geo dealer in a multi stat Pac NW region. I would be very happy to work with you on any leads if your in my area or help you with other stuff if you are outside of my area.
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in