Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Thanks for the feedback Gentlemen. The lads have been advised to up the game when it comes to the website.
    Again....thank you all for the comments and feedback.
    Save me Jebus

Post Likes
    Interesting Invention.

First off, they SHOWED THE WRONG VIDEO!!!! They should have showed this one:

That is the ugly truth about Ionization Smoke Alarms, Burn Toast? Goes Right Off!!!! Smouldering Fire.....Whoops......

BTW... They knew about the flaw since the late 1970's and a report was made official in 1980......But Magically Swept Under the Rug!!!

And for all of the so called "Experts" out there, one face is true, IN COMMERCIAL buildings, over 96% of the Detectors are Photoelectric, or Photoelectric With HEAT. Ionization is NEVER used alone for most applications.

Hell, go check the Duct Detectors, over 90% of them are PHOTOELECTRIC!!!

The hard truth is this, if you rely on a ionization only smoke alarm, and a smouldering fire starts in your house at night, the chances of you making it out alive are by over 75% lower VS having a photoelectric unit.

Been doing this 20+ Years Folks, Don't believe me, look it up. Some states are now Banning Ion only detectors for new homes, or home sales.

Ok, back to the Automatic Fire Extinguisher....... If it can be done practically, then it's not a bad idea. However, there will still be extensive cleanup of the ABC powder. Better then the whole room being destroyed by fire, but if that door was open......The ABC would go everywhere!!!

In my network room at my place, I still have two old Fireboy Halon units covering the racks, with manual activation possible.

So yea, this is an "Enhanced" Spot protection system. If they had a clean agent such as Novec 1230 or FM-200, it would be even better!

3. Likes CHRIZ liked this post
    Post Likes
    ok. the new website is www.fssales.com this should let all folks see the videos. This is a sales website, set up by a distributor. Thanks again for the response.
    Save me Jebus

Post Likes
    Just saw it today in a 1/2 page article on the Winnipeg MB distributors of it in the Winnipeg Free Press home section. Seems like a neat product.

Post Likes
    This looks like a great invention!!!!

Post Likes
    THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS !!

It has made me aware that I need to further insure my family's safety in our home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12