+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prayers, Good Thoughts, Well Wishes for Dad (Lusker)

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Thanks guys

Yeah, we need another shoot out, defiantly
    In defiance of what...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    In defiance of what...

A few guys met at a shooting range a while back and just shot some targets and hung out one afternoon then had supper together. Sounded like they had a fine time.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime View Post
    A few guys met at a shooting range a while back and just shot some targets and hung out one afternoon then had supper together. Sounded like they had a fine time.
    Yes...

We did it twice, once in the Winter and once in the Spring... it was a lot of fun!

Dad organized it... you can find the thread with pics in the 'gun enthusiast' section of H-talk.

Hope to do it again this fall... however I read some of the guys have seriously tweaked their shooting skills... may be some serious competition...

Looking forward to it... if nothing else... I will be ready for busy season to slow down a bit...
    Not complaining, just getting tired...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *The value of comfort, over the long term; leave economic choices behind!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime View Post
    I know, just cracking on his auto correct. Mine changes definitely to defiantly all the time.

6. Likes bigtime liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Missed this until now; our profound condolences and sympathy. We know it's sure to come one day - but I can't imagine losing my wife of so many years. Guess when it happens we'll carry on...and be looking to the ones who have gone through it to know how to act. I have lost family members very young and those too young to leave us according to our understanding. I do know the pain fades to a dull ache in time and eventually respectful, honoring memories. God grant you peace until that time comes.
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

8. Likes shavedneon, trippintl0 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    I know, just cracking on his auto correct. Mine changes definitely to defiantly all the time.

Yup... you caught that one... think I'll leave it as is.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Yup... you caught that one... think I'll leave it as is.
    After thinking about it for a sec, it suits your situation.

I just bought 500 rounds on 9mm, hope to go empty a few clips in a bit.

Post Likes
    Dad, I've been meaning to say this for awhile. I wanted to thank you for what this site means. Thanks to you, I have an accessible source of help and years of experience from men who have much more experience than I may ever have. The friendship and support from these men has greatly increased my confidence, my knowledge and my ability to earn a living which affects my kids and their future families. This site is such a part of my trade now that I can't imagine being without it. I recommend all of my guys to get a membership. I'm very thankful to you for making all this happen. It's much more than just a forum but I know you already know that. Blessings to you Dad.

Sent from Western Union Quadroplex using Crapatalk
    listen > talk

12. Likes trippintl0, jtrammel, DeHeatify, VTP99 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kline View Post
    Dad, I've been meaning to say this for awhile. I wanted to thank you for what this site means. Thanks to you, I have an accessible source of help and years of experience from men who have much more experience than I may ever have. The friendship and support from these men has greatly increased my confidence, my knowledge and my ability to earn a living which affects my kids and their future families. This site is such a part of my trade now that I can't imagine being without it. I recommend all of my guys to get a membership. I'm very thankful to you for making all this happen. It's much more than just a forum but I know you already know that. Blessings to you Dad.

Sent from Western Union Quadroplex using Crapatalk
    X2

Post Likes
    Guys...

I didn't make the site I just added to it with the help of dozens of others.

My role here is to serve the membership. Nothing more, nothing less and am here seven days a week doing so.

Rejoice in the fact there are others here who have the same work and family commitment that you guys have. That is what makes this site, the site.

G'Morning everyone

Post Likes
    Sh@t that stinks, major league bummer.

Post Likes
    May the Lord grant to you peace during this time of loss. May His face shine in, through, and upon you.

Post Likes
    so sorry to see this thread. i feel bad for being slow at sending condolences from my family. i lost my mom last april so understand what you are going through. they say you heal with time. keep your head up as high as you can.

Post Likes
    I too just seen this thread and am sorry to be so late in telling you how very bad I feel for you and what you are going through. I also lost my mother early this year from cancer. My prayers go out to you and your family and hope time eases the pain. I am so thankful for this site and the service you have and do provide here on a daily basis.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Post Likes
    I just saw this thread. I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

My Father died from brain cancer in 2006 and I still miss him.

But that does not compare to loosing your wife.

My thoughts are with you.
    Remember, Air Conditioning begins with AIR.

Post Likes
    It's going to hurt for a while. 😢Keep God by your side in the mean time. Lean on Him and your burden will be lighter. When you are ready, ask and you will find that He answers prayers for companionship quickly. Genesis 2:18-20
    I got to do this an become the single parent of six children. (One, still in diapers) When you are stronger, pass that strength to others.

You are in my prayers.

Post Likes

22. Likes Chuck liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to you guys here in Chicago ! I can relate to this and its tough. But GOD is great!

Post Likes
    Thoughts and prayers go out to you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in