Post Likes

Question Yellow Jacket 69789

I have the black led light, I read the dye you cannot inject into 410-a, will it work searching for other dye? and is this led light good for locating others dyes in general, lastly any one have a part number for a injection tool and spare dye? possibly a new dye 410-a friendly

Post Likes
    Does the light give off a purple light? If you use the Spectronics cartridge you won't need the injector tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by TBrazin View Post
    I have the black led light, I read the dye you cannot inject into 410-a, will it work searching for other dye? and is this led light good for locating others dyes in general, lastly any one have a part number for a injection tool and spare dye? possibly a new dye 410-a friendly

Post Likes
    im confused, the injector tool is to inject the dye correct? the spectronics? what is that, as far as the lights you want to know what colors the led emits? thanks

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TBrazin View Post
    im confused, the injector tool is to inject the dye correct? the spectronics? what is that, as far as the lights you want to know what colors the led emits? thanks
    http://www.spectroline.com/content/glo-stick-hvacr Yes what color, with some lights you need yellow glasses.

Post Likes
    I have found most dyes use there own lights.