Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Here ya go. Took me less than 15 seconds with a Google search:

http://www.transducersdirect.com/inn...s-and-switches

Quote Originally Posted by Johnpaw View Post
    well then make me one that I will purchase from you . A field test per say .

Post Likes
    Can you make a package for me using the transducer you suggest ? My time is so limited , I have no issues paying for a service .

Post Likes
    During my time off these days, it seems I prefer to do nothing.

But I'm sure someone else here would be glad to help.

Or you can simply browse that site. They also have wireless transducers rated up to 10,000 psi that are blue tooth compatible. All you would need to do is download the free app and use fittings you probably already have.

Can you make a package for me using the transducer you suggest ? My time is so limited , I have no issues paying for a service .

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    During my time off these days, it seems I prefer to do nothing.

But I'm sure someone else here would be glad to help.

Or you can simply browse that site. They also have wireless transducers rated up to 10,000 psi that are blue tooth compatible. All you would need to do is download the free app and use fittings you probably already have.
    Roger that my brother from another mother......enjoy your weekend , and God bless the U.S. and all who served . They are never forgotten !!!!!!

Post Likes
    Rock on bro' . . . !!

Roger that my brother from another mother......enjoy your weekend , and God bless the U.S. and all who served . They are never forgotten !!!!!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by penderway View Post
    I think it needs to run my analyzer. I can't write code. (I made it in excel).
    That would be pretty sweet. Not really possible with the current components as far as I know.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicofthis View Post
    That would be pretty sweet. Not really possible with the current components as far as I know.
    Maybe... but i think you can figure it out. I'm thinking a touch screen graphic display with wired pipe clamp temperature probes, on board ambient and wireless temp/humidity probes for before and after the indoor coil.

I've got the algorithms, you can code and build the hardware. Obviously you would contribute more work, so you should be the biggest share holder.

My analyzer is languishing in online limbo without a good hardware and firmware interface.

Give it some more thought. A joint venture maybe?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by penderway View Post
    Maybe... but i think you can figure it out. I'm thinking a touch screen graphic display with wired pipe clamp temperature probes, on board ambient and wireless temp/humidity probes for before and after the indoor coil.

I've got the algorithms, you can code and build the hardware. Obviously you would contribute more work, so you should be the biggest share holder.

My analyzer is languishing in online limbo without a good hardware and firmware interface.

Give it some more thought. A joint venture maybe?
    I bet you could just make the gauge a data collector and have it send the info to your cell phone or tablet with the more sophisticated analyzing software.

Post Likes
    The programming is coming along, all refrigerants that I'm gonna add are in there.

22, 410a, 134a, 407c

Here's a rough vid showing the progress.

Homemade Digital Gauges Test Stage: http://youtu.be/0dxmLUE5F1c

Post Likes
    Thats amazing!! you make it look simple lol

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Post Likes
    These show more info on the screen than my first set of digital gauges. I like the hose parks in front too.

Post Likes

Dont get no perttier than dat.

13. Likes digitalinput liked this post
    Post Likes
    What I wanna see is a transducer that can do both pressure and temperature at the same time. If it was screwed directly to an access fitting without a hose, surely it could be accurate enough without having to use a separate temp probe strapped to the pipe?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast