+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tankless water Heater Training

Post Likes

Tankless water Heater Training

I went to a Navien seminar / Tech class today.
    The guy hosting the class was very informative and seemed to be very well prepared to answer most questions.

The class covered installation - maintenance- and service/ repair of the NPE A & S series tankless heaters.

They also gave me some info on a more hands-on tech class at their service center in New Jersey.
    For $310 they offer a 2 day class that os supposed to be very indepth and tech minded. Im stongly considering going.

How often do you normally invest in furthering your training?
    I take all sorts of classes and lots of this information is very helpful once a problem arises .

Post Likes
    I just took a class on Monitor/TOYO K1 heaters. Probably never work on 1 as the only heating I do is electric or minni systems.
    I take just about any class that I can afford if time is available. As I just turned 70 and still work everyday I like to (try), to keep my old brain working. Knowledge is a great thing. Never stop improving. (Sorry Lowes or is it Home Depot)

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TanTanTech400 View Post
    I went to a Navien seminar / Tech class today.
    As long as they teach the downsides along with the upside, if there are any. Then, hopefully, it will be passed on to the customer so they can make an informed decision.

In So CA the 'endless hot water' sales slogan will no longer work.

Post Likes
    Get as much training as you possibly can on these new tankless and combo boiler and water heaters. I feel that when they fine tune the technology it will be the thing of the future. I went to the Bosch class on their water heaters and boilers and it was a great class.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in