Post Likes

Mantooth question

I purchased the mantooth (67003) last month and have been playing with them. Over all I like it. It's small so I carry them in my tech pac all the time and they work well accept I have problems hooking them up to my bluetooth on my phone (samsung galaxy s5). I generally have to reset bluetooth on my phone multiple times and sometimes I reset the mantooth devices themselves. Is anyone else having this issue and is the re something I'm doing wrong? My usual senerio go's, 1 turn on bluetooth on my phone 2 turn on mantooth devices 3 start app and add devices (usually takes many attempts and way to long). Any help would be appreciated.

Post Likes
    I think there is a thread on this.

Post Likes
    Will you please call our technical support department at (800)769-8370 the next time this happens so we can walk through the issue with you? Thank you.

Post Likes
    Mine have constant connection failures. Taking then back

Post Likes
    We are sorry to hear that. Can you tell us the device you are using to help us troubleshoot? Thanks for your time.

Post Likes
    I have bluetooth keyboard, headset, and headphones that never fail to connect. I have Motorola moto x 2nd Gen with Android 5.0 lollipop. Most of the time when I tap connect in the app it will say there was an error trying to connect and make sure the devices are turned on.

Post Likes
    Are you using the 67003 (two single ManTooth devices) or a single (67001) or dual (67002) set? Thanks for your continued responses which will help us to troubleshoot and fix this problem.