Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quiz Question

Post Likes
    I don't know how they derived the answer to the question , but i have asked for a response from the author of the question , but still waiting for reply.
    The primary function of the design engineer is to make things difficult for the fabricator and impossible for the serviceman.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by fridg View Post
    I don't know how they derived the answer to the question , but i have asked for a response from the author of the question , but still waiting for reply.
    Tell him we are not amused.
    Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Al Franken, "Oh, the Things I Know", 2002

Post Likes

Hmm This reminds me of apprenticeship tests.

This sounds just like a typical TQ test question where I'm from....little information to go on and every possiblity stated here as an answer. You would have to either interpret the question with the correct assumptions to get it correct or you get lucky and guess the correct answer.

Post Likes
    1: True
    2: C

Nothing to it!

(sounds like Source test- I mean the still possibly writing the answers part...)
    Look, just do your job, stay outta my way and we'll get along fine.

Teach your kids to respect themselves and others with your actions- these little baboons will imitate you like it or not.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoodhumorman View Post
    1: True
    2: C

Nothing to it!

(sounds like Source test- I mean the still possibly writing the answers part...)
    multiple choice tests should be limited to either 2 or 6 options. If you can't get the answer with either a coin or a dice, I want no part of it.
    Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Al Franken, "Oh, the Things I Know", 2002

Post Likes
    iced up coil or no fans are running which would cause unit to frost up.
    woulkd be a low or medium temp unit with txv.

txv would maintain superheat which would cause frosting but high super heat
    in a med or low temp unit
    txv would hold back refrigerant which would cause high sub cooling (cool temps on liquid line and no flashing at site glass)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12