+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Joe Fristik will be missed

Post Likes

Joe Fristik will be missed

Many of you will not recognize this name.

When Penton purchased HTalk Joe was "The Man" behind the sceens. He was "The Editor", Mike Weil's, boss.

I met Joe many times over the years and I could tell he was pro HTalk and liked coming by the boot at CTech to chat it up. Joe left in 2011 and went to Rheem. He was the VP or Marketing and National Accounts.

Joe Fristik pass this morning. He was a genuinely a good guy and will be sorely missed in this industry. Take a pause today and think of he and his family. Send them your positive thoughts and think kindly of the guy who gave HTalk a HUGE push into what it is today.

Thanks Joe. You will be missed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Likes kdean1, lkapigian liked this post.
    Post Likes
    anybody willing to push to better our industry is a great person in my book.

4. Likes Dad, shavedneon liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Thanks Dad for your kind words about Joe. For a great picture of Joe at the last AHR Expo, please see the link to the story that appeared in Contracting Business:
    http://contractingbusiness.com/resid...leader-dies-57
    As I mentioned in the article, Joe was a far more than a boss to me. He was a mentor and positive cheerleader always supporting my efforts to the industry, readers, and clients. A very rare man and class act. I think of him often and will carry on those traits to the best of my ability. Thanks Joe!

Post Likes
    Wow, he was only 57 years old?…ugh, prayers to the family.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in