Post Likes

Weil McLain GV90 boiler

For those of you with experience with the GV90 high efficiency cast iron boiler, how do you adjust boiler set point temperature? In the instructions it says to just turn the dial on the control to the temp desired and after 5 sec it saves the temp. I just installed a new one and the knobs on the control don't seem to do anything. Is there something I am doing wrong? The control just stays right on 140 no matter what I do

Post Likes
    You turn the boiler temp knob to get the digital display to indicate the temp you want to set. At least that is how I've done it just like it says in the instructions. Does the brightness of the display change when you turn the knob? Are you adjusting it with a call for heat on the boiler or not? Not sure this makes any difference because I've adjusted them in both situations. It's possible the board is bad I've had one bad out of the box, but it was a loose molex plug connection to the ventor.
    Use the biggest hammer you like, pounding a square peg into a round hole does not equal a proper fit.

Post Likes
    Display doesn't brighten or anything, I guess I better get a new board coming