Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

Delta Controls and Software 4 Sale

Dude here!

I have some cool Delta Controls stuff for sale, and I am in need of some money.

2 X DSC-1616E System Controller -> Good working order with no blown points or memory issues. Asking $500.00 each.
    1 X DSC-633E System Controller -> This one had a life outside of the factory and been used on a job, but tested and is in good working order (no blown points or memory issues). Asking $350.00
    2 X DAC-304-R3 Application Controller -> Older board style, been used on a job too. Good working order (no blown points or memory issues). Asking $100.00 each.
    2 X DFM220 Delta FieldModule -> Like...new! never taken out of the box. Asking $50.00 each.

Also got:
    1 X eBCON enteliBUS System Controller AND....
    2 X eBM-440-M enteliBUS Module (Part # 375601 ), 4 UIs,4 AOs with HAOs & 0-100% Adjust Levers AND...
    2 X eBM-440 enteliBUS Module (Part # 375602), 4 UIs,4 AOs...Asking $900.00 for this eBCON stuff....All this eBCON hardware is in perfect condition, and has had a life on a test-bench only.

Software?
    1 X Delta Software USB Orcaview Key (This is the hardware ‘lock’ that plugs into a USB port. It looks just like a USB memory stick. This is the Large Software that has unlimited I/O)...Asking $3500.

Anybody interested in any of this stuff?

2. Likes jtplumbing88, jwbolich liked this post
    Post Likes
    Dude here (again)!

I should mention that the software 'lock' includes Historian (Large) and Orcaweb....

4. Likes jwbolich liked this post
    Post Likes
    Dude,

I am interested in the software you have available. What version of the key is it?

Thank you

Post Likes
    Hey jwbolich
    Yeah, the key is a 3.40 version, but should also work with the earlier 3.33. The part # is DWS340-L-O

According to the Hardware Key Check it unlocks:
    - Orcaview
    - Illustrator
    - WebServer Large (OrcaWeb)
    - ODBC Driver (3rd party interface)
    - DDE Server
    - BACnet
    - Version 2 support
    - Snooper

Hope this info is informative!

Post Likes
    That sounds good. I would like to buy it and also some of the controllers also. How would you like to process.

Thanks

Post Likes
    Dude,

Haven't heard back from you. Are you still selling the key. Please contact me. My information is in my profile.

Thanks

Post Likes
    Do you have the software for the key? I have a key just need software for it..

Post Likes
    Hey jwbolich
    Sorry i've been out of the internet world for a while....yes the software/key is still for sale.

If you are still interested let me know and I can contact you directly.

Post Likes
    Hey the_dude,

I would like to buy this from you. My contact information is in my profile.

Post Likes
    Hank here!

I also have some cool Delta Controls stuff for sale.

1 X DAC-322 Application Controller with BACnet MS/TP-> The Hardware is in perfect condition, and has had a life on a test-bench only. Asking $90.00..
    1 X eZNS-T100 Asking $50.00..

Also got:
    1 X eBCON enteliBUS System Controller AND....
    1 X eBM-D800 - 8DI
    1 X eBM-404-H - 4AI / 4AO
    1 X eBM-440-M - 4AI / 4AO
    1 X eBM-D400R4-H - 4 DI / 4 relay output
    Asking $900.00 for this eBCON stuff....All this eBCON hardware is in perfect condition, and has had a life on a test-bench only.

Software:
    1 X Delta Software USB Orcaview Key (This is the hardware ‘lock’ that plugs into a USB port) and the Software Delta Suite Version 3.40 R2 (3.13).I should mention that the software 'lock' includes ORCAview/Illustrator/Historian (Large)/WebServer (Small)/ ODBC Driver/ DDE Server/Bacnet/ Version 2. The key is a 3.40 version, but should also work with the earlier 3.33. The part # is DEW340.......Asking $3500.

Anybody interested in any of this stuff? All together in a package asking $4200

Post Likes
    I am interested in the whole package

Please check my profile for my email so we can work this out offline

Post Likes
    I have 2 Delta Controls USB Keys I'd like to sell if anyone wants them. One is a DEW 333 and the other is a DOW 333. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Post Likes
    Do you still have these if so I have a customer with a DSM-RTR the installing contractor did not give them the software or key we need to access to change the ip configuration.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast