+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delta Controls and Software 4 Sale

Post Likes

Delta Controls and Software 4 Sale

Dude here!

I have some cool Delta Controls stuff for sale, and I am in need of some money.

2 X DSC-1616E System Controller -> Good working order with no blown points or memory issues. Asking $500.00 each.
    1 X DSC-633E System Controller -> This one had a life outside of the factory and been used on a job, but tested and is in good working order (no blown points or memory issues). Asking $350.00
    2 X DAC-304-R3 Application Controller -> Older board style, been used on a job too. Good working order (no blown points or memory issues). Asking $100.00 each.
    2 X DFM220 Delta FieldModule -> Like...new! never taken out of the box. Asking $50.00 each.

Also got:
    1 X eBCON enteliBUS System Controller AND....
    2 X eBM-440-M enteliBUS Module (Part # 375601 ), 4 UIs,4 AOs with HAOs & 0-100% Adjust Levers AND...
    2 X eBM-440 enteliBUS Module (Part # 375602), 4 UIs,4 AOs...Asking $900.00 for this eBCON stuff....All this eBCON hardware is in perfect condition, and has had a life on a test-bench only.

Software?
    1 X Delta Software USB Orcaview Key (This is the hardware ‘lock’ that plugs into a USB port. It looks just like a USB memory stick. This is the Large Software that has unlimited I/O)...Asking $3500.

Anybody interested in any of this stuff?

2. Likes jtplumbing88, jwbolich, Actionair30 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Dude here (again)!

I should mention that the software 'lock' includes Historian (Large) and Orcaweb....

4. Likes jwbolich liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Dude,

I am interested in the software you have available. What version of the key is it?

Thank you

Post Likes
    Hey jwbolich
    Yeah, the key is a 3.40 version, but should also work with the earlier 3.33. The part # is DWS340-L-O

According to the Hardware Key Check it unlocks:
    - Orcaview
    - Illustrator
    - WebServer Large (OrcaWeb)
    - ODBC Driver (3rd party interface)
    - DDE Server
    - BACnet
    - Version 2 support
    - Snooper

Hope this info is informative!

Post Likes
    That sounds good. I would like to buy it and also some of the controllers also. How would you like to process.

Thanks

Post Likes
    Dude,

Haven't heard back from you. Are you still selling the key. Please contact me. My information is in my profile.

Thanks

Post Likes
    Do you have the software for the key? I have a key just need software for it..

Post Likes
    Hey jwbolich
    Sorry i've been out of the internet world for a while....yes the software/key is still for sale.

If you are still interested let me know and I can contact you directly.

Post Likes
    Hey the_dude,

I would like to buy this from you. My contact information is in my profile.

Post Likes
    Hank here!

I also have some cool Delta Controls stuff for sale.

1 X DAC-322 Application Controller with BACnet MS/TP-> The Hardware is in perfect condition, and has had a life on a test-bench only. Asking $90.00..
    1 X eZNS-T100 Asking $50.00..

Also got:
    1 X eBCON enteliBUS System Controller AND....
    1 X eBM-D800 - 8DI
    1 X eBM-404-H - 4AI / 4AO
    1 X eBM-440-M - 4AI / 4AO
    1 X eBM-D400R4-H - 4 DI / 4 relay output
    Asking $900.00 for this eBCON stuff....All this eBCON hardware is in perfect condition, and has had a life on a test-bench only.

Software:
    1 X Delta Software USB Orcaview Key (This is the hardware ‘lock’ that plugs into a USB port) and the Software Delta Suite Version 3.40 R2 (3.13).I should mention that the software 'lock' includes ORCAview/Illustrator/Historian (Large)/WebServer (Small)/ ODBC Driver/ DDE Server/Bacnet/ Version 2. The key is a 3.40 version, but should also work with the earlier 3.33. The part # is DEW340.......Asking $3500.

Anybody interested in any of this stuff? All together in a package asking $4200

Post Likes
    I am interested in the whole package

Please check my profile for my email so we can work this out offline

Post Likes
    I have 2 Delta Controls USB Keys I'd like to sell if anyone wants them. One is a DEW 333 and the other is a DOW 333. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Post Likes
    Do you still have these if so I have a customer with a DSM-RTR the installing contractor did not give them the software or key we need to access to change the ip configuration.

Post Likes
    Do all versions including the tech version of Orcaview require the usb key?

Post Likes
    Controls Us do you still have Delta software for sale ? Orcaview ?
    Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while

Post Likes
    I'm interested in purchasing one of your Delta Software keys. My email address is in my profile. Please reply with price an availability. Thx

Post Likes
    I'm interested. Please contact me. My email address is in my profile. Thx

Post Likes
    Hello everyone,

I have some Delta Controls for sale, I was working with Delta Controls in Europe for last 5 years, so I will write prices in Euros €

Keys:
    1. DEW333 USB dongle for Orcaview (3.33 / 3.40), Engineering key, with unlimited points, I was using it every time to create sites for clients, supports Navigator, Ilustrator, Historian, Flash Loader. >>>>> Asking 700€ or 790USD
    + I can sent you Orcaview 3.40 or 3.33 software for free.
    2. DOW333 USB dongle for Orcaview (3.33 / 3.40), Software key, with unlimited points, supports Navigator, Ilustrator, Flash Loader. >>>>> Asking 700€ or 790USD
    + I can sent you Orcaview 3.40 or 3.33 software for free.

Controllers, all are checked and tested, all working perfectly:
    1. eBMGR (2015) enteliBUS System Controller, have a couple scratch but works absolutely perfect, I was using it just for write programs for projects. >>>>> Asking 550€ or 620USD
    2. DAC-322 (2014, black case) Application Controller, looks like new, but I was using it, also as eBMGR, just for write programs for projects. >>>>> Asking 165€ or 185USD
    3. DAC-606E (2019, black case) Application Controller with Ethernet, not used, just lied in the closet for 2 years. >>>>> Asking 220€ or 250USD

Communicator:
    CON-768BT (2018), have some scratch but working fine, perfect tool to maintain controllers those do not have ethernet port, rewrite firmware, or just quick access to bacnet network for any of controllers. >>>>> Asking 175€ or 200USD.

OR THE WHOLE FOR 2250€ OR 2550USD

If interested, write me
    karolistalka@gmail.com

Post Likes
    KarolisT,

Do you still have the dongles available?

Post Likes
    Yes, I still have it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in