Post Likes

Pro 1 T 805 thermostat

PRO 1 T 805 made by Pro1. www.pro1iaq.com Anyone ever used this thermostat and if so how do they hold up? Normally use Honeywell but supply house is out of the 7000 series. Has the same warranty as the honeywell pro but just never heard of the company.

Post Likes
    I have used them some. I think we have only had one failure. But Honeywell is what we use 99% of the time.

Post Likes
    I use the T-701 and have only had one fail also.
    I miss you mom and dad.

Post Likes
    They are good stats. Pro1 IAQ and Toptech I think are the same companies. I have used a lot of different versions of their tstats. No problems. I haven't tried the wireless or wifi. I read some amazon reviews the wireless isn't so good. They might have improved it by now. Not sure.
    wHen I diE I hOpe gOd haS mErcy oN my SiNful LifE

5. Likes mdtoon16328 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Have installed hundreds of pro one stats 701, 721 and 855s very good stats low failure rates good warranty and ease of use for customers, highly recommend the brand

Post Likes
    I've personally installed loads of Pro 1 stats. The T755, the T955w and the ole T701. The 801 is just the 701 with a much larger display for older folks. Good solid stats.
    Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun.

Statements made by me are strictly my opinions and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. I am not authorized to make any official statements on behalf of my employer.
    Any technical advice offered by me is for educational purposes only, all HVAC related repairs should only be attempted by qualified personnel.

8. Likes mdtoon16328 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mdtoon16328 View Post
    Have installed hundreds of pro one stats 701, 721 and 855s very good stats low failure rates good warranty and ease of use for customers, highly recommend the brand
    i have two 855's in my own home. Good units.

Post Likes
    Our shop uses them. I get some failures but seems mostly the t855

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dougfamous View Post
    I've personally installed loads of Pro 1 stats. The T755, the T955w and the ole T701. The 801 is just the 701 with a much larger display for older folks. Good solid stats.
    Doug how the t955w faired with wireless range? I read they are limited to 100ft without much structure in the way and with structures like drywall/metal studs/ etc it is 50 ft. I think Honeywell can do better then that. I do like their big display. I also installed a few for older folks who had trouble seeing.
    wHen I diE I hOpe gOd haS mErcy oN my SiNful LifE

Post Likes
    I love Pro1, they're the best thermostats for the price, look more modern than the White Rodgers and are typically cheaper than the comparable Honeywell. They're relatively reliable and have big numbers and screens which customers love. There was some early on issues with reliability which has long been fixed. The T955WH is a great affordable wireless option that works pretty well. Comes with the wireless base module and can easily synced with the Pro1 wireless remote room sensors as long as it's powered by R and C. I do prefer the new Honeywell Vision pro 8000's with Honeywell's equipment interface module as another wireless option, it's a little more advanced with some more options. But both are great, simple for the homeowner to operate, and look good doing it! Also as a plus both company's tech support is pretty good and knowledgeable.