Post Likes

Post Imagine Your Building with CITY MULTI

Imagine designing your building around your vision, maximizing energy and operational efficiencies, and delivering an unparalleled personalized comfort experience for your occupants. It's all possible with Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating's CITY MULTI VRF system.

read more

More...

Post Likes
    VRF systems will be a thing of the past, in the near future with phase out of current refrigerants, cannot image systems being acceptable with hydrocarbon direct expansion refrigerants being the next stage.
    Centralized external HC packages with heat and cooling and a secondary refrigerant will be the future in my opinion.

Post Likes
    Again same link 2 times!

Post Likes
    So what system/manufacture would you recommend for a new single story 2000sf residential home.

Post Likes
    The problem I see are filters. Where and how are you going to move the massive quantity of air through a massive surface area of filter, using the citi-multi units?

They are installing a lot of these nano-walls now, when you open up one of those for a few minutes where are you going to get the tonnage or BTU's of HVAC to make up for that?

Some of these systems work very well in a sealed unrealistic world. But in actuality there is something missing.

In days of old several tons of AC could be sent to a room that was calling for an abnormal amount of AC and it would do the job. I do not see the sized citi-multi units they are using doing the job under duress.

But with space at a premium I imagine they will continue to use them.

Sincerely,

William McCormick