+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Work boot

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by qwik99 View Post
    Greatest boots you could ever wear are these:

http://steelblue.com.au/boots-and-ac...ts/torquay-eh/

Hahaha I know, not much help to most of you, but maybe a fellow Aussie will read this :P
    theres a store in alpharetta ga in the usa
    if corny was a part on a washing machine,,, he'd be the agitator

“Those who CAST the votes decide nothing; those who COUNT the votes decide everything.” – Stalin even evil men say things worth paying attention to

A Nation of Sheep - Breeds a Government of Wolves

Gangster Al Capone once remarked that anyone who can walk to the welfare office can walk to work.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gravity View Post
    I'm having a toss up on boots.

I've narrowed it down to keen Pittsburgh or wolverine dura shocks.

I have bad arch support and lower back pains. Which boot would you go for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've had a tough time with my feet the past couple of years, facitis (not sure of the spelling) but can barely walk sometimes. Started 4 years ago when my foot got cought between bottom of a ladder and a wall and a severe twist.

Last summer I found a website for Magnum Boots. I think the website said they were originally designed for cops and firemen, and people on their feet all day. So I bought a pair of boots and the support was like Heaven. Then I bought two pairs of their shoes and I was using one pair for only inside the house because the support felt so good (My house rules, shoes off at the door). I use a pair of shoes for dress. Those boots and shoes have really helped to give my foot/ankle time to get better. It wasn't getting better with my regular shoes and work boots because I wasn't getting the support - all around my foot - and especially at the heel where I needed it the most. Give a look. Good luck.

Post Likes

Work boot

I can say, these keen boots are the best ive worn so far. It has helped my feet and back and "knock on wood" havent had really any issues unless i lift something wrong on kick something with my arch

I wear the mt vernon 6" and the pittsburgh. I feel the mt vernon is more comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes buttwheat liked this post.
    Post Likes
    KEEN DETROIT SOFT TOE ON SALE AT SEARS FOR $48 FOR BLACK AND $53 FOR BROWN.

http://m.sears.com/keen-inc-men-s-de...7&AID=11044874

I picked up a pair even though I won't need a new pair for a year or so.
    Last edited by Brian8383; 03-04-2016 at 12:19 AM.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    KEEN DETROIT SOFT TOE ON SALE AT SEARS FOR $48 FOR BLACK AND $53 FOR BROWN.

http://m.sears.com/keen-inc-men-s-de...7&AID=11044874

I picked up a pair even though I won't need a new pair for a year or so.
    Wow what a great deal
    UA Proud

"Phfft! Facts. You can use them to prove anything." Homer Simpson

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by buttwheat View Post
    Wow what a great deal
    I know. I ordered a second pair this morning. I've got three new pair of Keens now and two of them are Detroits for $105.

Post Likes
    Just got a pair of Timberland Pro Boondocks, thought they looked kind of bulky, but after trying on several other pairs I finally tried them on. They feel so comfortable, I hope the hold up.

Post Likes
    Any one like Dr martens? I got a pair at Christmas time. Haven't used them for work yet. Just word them out and about. So far they are comfy

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by snupytcb View Post
    I would only buy rocky boots for years and years but my last three pair didn't last 6 months. I don't care what they cost, I am a firm believer that boots make your day better. I am still on the quest to find a new boot because I refuse to use rocky again. I bought red wings a few months ago and must say I am extremely happy with them. when I tried them on at the store I immediately said, these are it! they still are just as comfy as they were from day 1. I am tough on boots, chemicals, welding, fuel oil and who knows what else. our job beats up boots bad. for now I will stick with red wing. it's tough spending $200 plus every shot just to hope they are good. socks are just as important as the boot.
    Hey I was wondering if anyone out there knows and good comfortable steel toe boots with or without metatarsals i am on my feet for about 14 hours a day and was wondering if anyone had any goods suggestions,

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    Desided to try some Redwings again. Picked up a set of 423. Great toe box. Worried about them falling apart after I read some reviews post purchase like my other set. Tried the aluminum toe and was an amazing fit on one foot. The other was cutting me bad so got the regular boot. Seems like this happens with redwings for some reason. I doubt its my foot. I don't like the way the tounge fits when laced. Will see how bad the black sole marks per some reviews. Real comfortable otherwise.
    It wasn't my foot. If you're at a store ask for another pair to try on. They must not set the toe perfect every time. Wow old tread. Been Redwing ever since.

Post Likes
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    Been happy with made in USA Thorogood for 5 years. Long lasting and comfortable.

Post Likes
    Has anyone tried “brunt”? I’m tempted to buy a pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in