Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Your Favorite HVAC Tool

Post Likes
    i will say my adjustable a frame 22' ladder. i do a ton of commercial work so it is used quite often. lots of different height drop ceilings also..i only need this one to do it all not 2-4 different ones..
    i put on on my 800-1000lb rated adjustable handtruck to roll it around..milwaukee used to make it...there is no damn way im lugging compressors and all recovery equipment through buildings..to get to the roof..
    https://www.wernerco.com/us/products...MTSeries/MT-22
    https://www.harborfreight.com/4-in-1...uck-70027.html

Post Likes
    A trusty Digital pocket themometer that actully fits in your pocket. A LED Mini Mag Light ( always attached to your belt) . Feildpeice SMAN 460 manifold make charging a breeze, and feildpeice JL3 Job Link Charge and Air Kit make troubleshooting so easy since you can see everything going on in a system . also my 18 volt cordless drill( because who is really going to take out 30 5/ 16 screws with a nutdriver?)

Post Likes
    Torque wrench on line set flare nuts and service valve caps.

Post Likes
    That make me remember that my young son saw me at the dinner table one day and was talking to someone else there - telling a story or something. I overheard him say: "popeye arms" and said:
    What are popeye arms?
    Everyone laughed and said: You know what Popeye looks like - he has those really huge forearms.
    Sure but so what? Who has 'popeye arms' in real life?
    (a chorus You do!
    No I don't - my arms are pretty regular.
    No they're Not - make a fist! You have freakish forearms! <g>

So I tighten all the muscles in my arms and realize that my forearms were kind of big. <g> I had never even thought about it before overhearing the original comment. The after-dinner discussion went on to Why/How my forearms were that way and I slowly rotated my hand and watched and felt how the muscles moved. And suddenly it came to me: I had probably screwed and unscrewed a million screws in my life with my hands. Endless equipment opened up and then buttoned up - all done just using nutdrivers and screwdrivers. <g>

Your comment just made me laugh. <g>

PHM
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by Melting_in_NOLA View Post
    . . . . . also my 18 volt cordless drill (because who is really going to take out 30 5/ 16 screws with a nutdriver?)
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234